***** Benson

Sooda

Guest dada_rocks

Re: ***** Benson Ye wahin chump hai jo Malyasia mein sachin ko shoulder edgeing pe out siya tha.. god knows why this sort of incompetent umpires they have..

Re: ***** Benson Even the best of supporters of the umpires will have seen how bad the standards have been all over the world. These days it is not the TV exposing them, the umpires themselves are giving account of their inability. Firstly they are paid to do the job and they do bad job almost every day. They missed two caught behind last test match but in the end India won it to make it look inconsequential. Imagine if South Africa had gone on to win the last test. :shrug: This test match the umpires have handed over about 50 odd runs to South Africa. Considering how hard the runs are to come by these are crucial runs and will make or mar a test series for a team. If umpires are going to decide the outcome of a test series then they need no more exposure. What of the players that work their butt off to win a test or series but only to realise they are robbed thanks to couple of useless umpires :tired: In fact umpiring has gone from bad to worse, all you need is a look across continent and see how bad the standard of umpiring is in Ashes. If cricket has a major problem right now, "Umpiring" is at the top of the list. This great sport will prevail and results will be fair once these marred Umpire position is retired from cricket.

Re: ***** Benson Fuk man i wud be pissed if i was Sreesanth, he had got Ntini out and that was his 5-for. Instead they scored 25odd more runs and he didnt even get the 5-for. To be fair for the dravid decision to the naked eye it looked out.

Re: ***** Benson

Lets not forget the facking pakistani umpire and his cheating against India. Boucher was out and Ntini not given by the pa@ki umpire. Facking cheat :mad:
Dhoni was stone dead...not given by Rauf. I hope people can see that he is incompetent and not a cheat.