Sushil Kumar ... one win away from a medal..

Roshanrocks

Ajay Maken:I congratulate all our medal winners. where the eff were wen they were served rotten fruits:mad:
He's actually one of the better ministers around - If I'm not wrong he was there for each and every Indian game that he possibly could. Even for Sumit Sangwan he was there and promptly lodged a protest.

He's actually one of the better ministers around - If I'm not wrong he was there for each and every Indian game that he possibly could. Even for Sumit Sangwan he was there and promptly lodged a protest.
being there as a spectator isnt his responsibility.giving best facilities for preparation for athletes is,n he failed at that

Haryana has contributed to 4 out of the 6 medals :hatsoff:
sushil kumar is from delhi(najafgarh).i have seen his house.it is close to sehwag old house. vijay kumar sharma is from himachal and mary is from manipur. but still hats off to haryana for producing best results:hatsoff:

Yes. I would also agree with that. He is among one of the better ministers. You can not expect one minister to come and revolutionalize the whole thing.

panauti charu sharma:finger:
THIS.. this fecker is the biggest panauti for india for so many olympics...... indian hockey team lost all.. i was telling my dad the same , whenever this fecker comes india`s gonna lose 4 sure...:((