EPL 2012-13 Season!

adi B

classic premier league match b/w pool and city..city have looked pretty poor at home this season' date='they look frail in defense,teams should try to get more points at etihad..pool were great,went for the win,deserved the win..[/quote'] It was a draw buddy. We went to Blue Mancs place and boss the match from start to finish. Great strikes from both Dan and Gerrard. Great day at the pub to meet old buddies. Here is celebration of Gerrard Goal by LFC NY. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWHei-pEbCA]LFC NY Steven Gerrard Goal Celebrations against Man City - YouTube[/ame]

^ I dont think he was happy to stay, cant blame him too he would want first team football and is good enough to get a starting gspot in any mid table side at least. Yes I do think Utd will miss him too, can play in about 6 different positions and do a job, great squad player. Mean while Downing moves to Liverpool joining Adams, Henderson etc. Pool shaping up quite well... a front 6 of Gerrard-Meirelies Downing-Adams- Suarez Carrol On paper looks great. Gerrard can work as a deep lying playmaker, he is ageing a bit and his roving role might take a toll on hos body, has the passing range and footballing brain to be a Pirlo-esque type player. Meirles doing the dirty work along side him...Adams to send the front three through, Downing whipping out cross for Carrol to feed off from wide and Suraez running at defenders..... Whats more whereas in the poast the bench has been a bit underwhelming now they can bring on Henderson and Kuyt and some really good youth players coming through. Probably need a quality LB. Otherwise they look solid.
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1561196&postcount=402 I posted that more than a year ago before 2011-12 season began, looks like they are finally listening to me. Ha. Pool and England both playing Gerrard as a deep lying general..