Rumour: Is cricketer Rohit Sharma dating British-Indian actress Sofia Hayat?

J P K

LOL @ beetle and Aaku's comment. Though Sophia Hayat is one more of the fame hungry girls emerging in Bollywood/India though she shifted here from UK but not a lot of people knows her past. As per UK news media, she was almost killed by her radical parents who were against her becoming a performance artist in UK. She was supposedly attempted to be killed by her mother, brother and father and he somehow managed to save her own life after UK administration intervened. I had read the story in the past and so, I would have to commend her for her resilience towards radicals which in this case was her parents. And I can also understand why she became a sort of attention seeking model as she might have felt that was somewhat easier route to fame and money after all her struggles. Anyways, not a good pair in this case. She is Pakistani-British I suppose. Why is it mentioned British-Indian in this article? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1210799/My-mother-hired-hitman-kill-The-shocking-story-Muslim-woman-parents-disapproved-Western-lifestyle.html And she has definitely got the Poonam Pandey and Rakhi Sawant disoreder. A google images search for her definitely reveals this fact. :P http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&client=opera&hs=zkZ&rls=en&channel=suggest&biw=1366&bih=645&tbm=isch&q=sofia+hayat&oq=sofia+hayat&gs_l=img.3..0l10.5268.5268.0.5784.1.1.0.0.0.0.232.232.2-1.1.0...0.0...1c._KpdrweXXhg Here is the Pakistani heritage proof in her own interview BTW.

I had grown up under Dad's tyrannical rule and I knew no different. Even when I'd been sexually abused by a male relative as a young teenager, instead of supporting me my parents blamed me for accepting presents from him and accused me of lying. It was from that day on I realised that I had to look after myself. When I was 13, I was flown to Pakistan to meet my 14-year-old cousin, who I was told I would marry when I turned 18. As soon as he saw me, he said I was too ugly to marry and rejected me in favour of my 12-year-old sister Saira. They married six years later. While in Pakistan, my mother took me to see a Holy Man to ask him what was wrong with me.

As per UK news media' date=' she was almost killed by her radical parents who were against her becoming a performance artist in UK. She was supposedly attempted to be killed by her mother, brother and father and [b']he somehow managed to save her own life after UK administration intervened.
Freudian slip?