Australia vs Pakistan in UAE 2012

Mazher Arshad: 'Shahid Afridi had his 28th duck on August 28, its the date when Pakistan played its first ever Twenty20I and he was Man of the Match then in 2006."
The level of delusion is simply unbelievable :hysterical:
Now WTH is Delusion'dised there? :dontknow:
Based on what I've seen of Pakis recently here's my Pak team... Babar Azam Junaid Azhar Ali Asad Shafiq Umar Akmal Hafeez/Hammad Akmal/the best wk Sohail Tanveer Gul/Cheema Zia ul Haq Ajmal
jamshed azhar ali let him open he needs time to settle malik ( captain) u akmal shafiq hafeez k akmal hammad gul wahab ajmal
From cricinfo: "Amin: "Even with 8 batsmen, we cannot bat for full 50 overs. I think that's shameful." We've had a few mails saying the same." The delusional Paki fans actually think that they are playing with 8 batsmen. :hysterical:
Anyone with highest score above 50 is a batsman. :winky:
jamshed azhar ali let him open he needs time to settle malik ( captain) u akmal shafiq hafeez k akmal hammad gul wahab ajmal
Malik's time is gone. You wuld be served better looking for a youngster and it's not as if Malik was that great to begin with. plus Wahab looked shocking last time I saw him in Asia Cup. TBH other than the WC semi everytime I have seen him he has looked quite poor with no control over his line & length. Rest of the team I agree with.
Malik's time is gone. You wuld be served better looking for a youngster and it's not as if Malik was that great to begin with. plus Wahab looked shocking last time I saw him in Asia Cup. TBH other than the WC semi everytime I have seen him he has looked quite poor with no control over his line & length. Rest of the team I agree with.
Salim Malik is banned, no? :hmmmm2: