'Do we need Chappell to certify our talent?' - Bedi

Ojha is not irreplaceable' date='he does an average job in the SC,I think Harmeet should be on the radar of BCCI.Unmukt to me needs a lot of fine tuning and is not ready for the senior side.[/quote'] so who will replace ojha?
It maybe harsh but whats wrong. Yes' date=' Ojha chucks but then whats wrong in that when there are already so many bowlers with blatantly suspect actions.[/quote'] RKT, Which yantra you have to know Ojha chucks? We have been through this before& you can not determine who chucks with a naked eye. ICC will now introduce real time checkers in matches soon - you must know.
I should already reserve some e-space on the Internet to hear quotes like "He's the best spinner we have in India at the moment." and "Ashwin needs some break". :--D
He's an SLA. Not competing with Ashwin. Already in India A, so not that far away from selection.
RKT' date=' Which yantra you have to know Ojha chucks? We have been through this before& you can not determine who chucks with a naked eye. ICC will now introduce real time checkers in matches soon - you must know.[/quote'] You dont need yantra-mantra to check who chucks and who not. You can tell whether action is dubious or not by naked eyes. If you talk about degrees then there is no bowler who chucks. I too dont want to discuss about it more because there is no solution to it.