Saeed ajmal v Ashwin

panther

Best players of spin bowling ... You mean the ones Monty, Swann and even Shillingford did well against ? Your current Test batsmen aren't that wonderful against spin ... Ajmal will have a party whenever test ties are resumed against India.
Kohli ate him alive in every encounter. Ajmal will be owned in tests against India .
Kohli was owned by Swann and Monty at home and averaged 30 odd and you are talking about him eating Ajmal alive who is 10 times better bowler.
No that only means swannie better than Ajmal lol not Ajmal will own Kohli you know wariness average in India and Peter such average In India. Ajmal is an overrated bowler. He has to prove against us in tests. Until then I won't rate him
No that only means swannie better than Ajmal lol not Ajmal will own Kohli you know wariness average in India and Peter such average In India. Ajmal is an overrated bowler. He has to prove against us in tests. Until then I won't rate him
From past 4 years he is single handedly Holding Pakistan bowling , yet he is considered as overrated.Out of 159 test wickets Ajmal has 47 test wickets against Lankans and 36 against England ,apart from India which other best spin playing team he has to play to prove. On the other hand out 104 wickets of Ashwin 52 are against West Indies and NZ in India, which are no better than Bangladesh on Indian pitches.and 29 against poor Aussie team in India . Jadeja also picked 24 in the same series.Ashwin only faced better players of spin of England and he terribly failed.He has yet to bowl against Lankans Apart from chucking argument against Ajmal,Ajmal is miles ahead of Ashwin
From past 4 years he is single handedly Holding Pakistan bowling , yet he is considered as overrated.Out of 159 test wickets Ajmal has 47 test wickets against Lankans and 36 against England ,apart from India which other best spin playing team he has to play to prove. On the other hand out 104 wickets of Ashwin 52 are against West Indies and NZ in India, which are no better than Bangladesh on Indian pitches.and 29 against poor Aussie team in India . Jadeja also picked 24 in the same series.Ashwin only faced better players of spin of England and he terribly failed.He has yet to bowl against Lankans Apart from chucking argument against Ajmal,Ajmal is miles ahead of Ashwin
Ashwin is a very young bowler. That is a plus for him. Ajmal even by the record (which is generally false) made his debut at 32. Ashwin has 6 more years to go to be 32. At 26 , fastest to get to 100 wickets in 86 years? I would take it even if it is against only Australia, West Indies, New Zealand. He failed against only one team that was England. Just because he failed you cannot possibly say they are good against spin. He was trying too much.

LOL i have heard comparisons between swann and ajmal but no pundit has seriously even considered bringing up ashwin and ajmal :hysterical: look at all these delusional fellows. And please, if ashwin could "chuck" and do so under the rules, then I'm sure he'd be more than happy to do it and join ojha, bhajji and rp...

LOL i have heard comparisons between swann and ajmal but no pundit has seriously even considered bringing up ashwin and ajmal :hysterical: look at all these delusional fellows. And please, if ashwin could "chuck" and do so under the rules, then I'm sure he'd be more than happy to do it and join ojha, bhajji and rp...
Still Ashwin reached 100 wickets quicker than Ajmal :finger: there you go.. despite chucking he couldn't do that at the age of 50
:haha: geography is poor, yeah? Home: 24 average for Ashwin and Away: 62... And let's judge Ajmal on that one test match he played in NZ four years ago :hysterical: The analysis is so well done here... :hehe:
Okay Ashwin still averages better in Australia than Ajmal who averages 111. :cantstop: There you go..
Basically you admit Ajmal needs spinning pitch to do well against NZ. :giggle:
All sub continent bowlers need spinning pitches... Ashwin averages 62 outside the subcontinent whereas ajmal averages 28... Also, Ishant reached 100 ODI wickets before Wasim, Imran, Marshall, etc... I guess by your logic Ishant > Marshall, Wasim, etc :cantstop: