Who will win the 2012 US Presidential Elections?

Sachin=GOD

Who will win the 2012 US Presidential Elections?  

1. 1.

All you libs who worship Nat Sliver are going to have a real problem on Wednesday morning when you realize that 0bummber lost to Romney, whoose gonna get 330 electoral votes, according to the ONLY unbiased vote counter, Dan Chambers at unskewedpolls.com!!!!!!!!!!! Now THERE is a REAL manly man!!!! Glenn Beck is holding a prayer rally in Ohio this weekend to make sure that Romney beats the secular gay-homosexual Sharia law agenda of 0bummer and all you God-hating libs out there. And don't forget about Mittmentum!!!!!!!!! it is still out there, irregardless of the fact that the Lamesteeem Media is burying it!!!!!!! Also, Benghaai!!!!!!!!! Fast and Furious!!!!!!! The New Black Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hysterical:

Btw I can predict that Chris Christie will be running for president in the next elections and he actually might win. I understand that he is trying to do his job and I suppose he is doing well but I think he realizes that in order to help his state in the next 2 years to rebuild he needs to be close to president and if he runs for president then he may win the key east coast states by his work and by working closely with democrats
Chris Christie wont even win the republican primary, let alone the general election.

The Economist endorses Obama, not because he is the clear choice but because Romney is worse. Do read the article which got published recently: http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21565623-america-could-do-better-barack-obama-sadly-mitt-romney-does-not-fit-bill-which-one
man you need to listen to Rush/mark/Hannity and co, its epic lulz. These guys BS-ing about the polls and telling Romney will win by landslide and also asking "when this program ends, I want u to not watch TV or listen to radio and wait for my program tomorrow. Others are trying to collectivly brainwash you" So desperate :hysterical:

The Economist endorses Obama, not because he is the clear choice but because Romney is worse. Do read the article which got published recently: http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21565623-america-could-do-better-barack-obama-sadly-mitt-romney-does-not-fit-bill-which-one
"Mr ObamaÃÔ shortcomings have left ample room for a pragmatic Republican, especially one who could balance the books and overhaul government. Such a candidate briefly flickered across television screens in the first presidential debate. This newspaper would vote for that Mitt Romney, just as it would for the Romney who ran Democratic Massachusetts in a bipartisan way (even pioneering the blueprint for Obamacare). The problem is that there are a lot of Romneys and they have committed themselves to a lot of dangerous things." this section of the article pretty much sums up what has happened in this election.

Paris bar with bull's-eye fame predicts winner: Barack

PARIS: President Barack Obama is leading against challenger Mitt Romney in a straw poll at Harry's Bar, an iconic Paris watering hole which has held a vote ahead of US elections since 1924 and only got the results wrong twice. The birthplace of the Bloody Mary and the haunt of the likes of Ernest Hemingway and Francis Scott Fitzgerald, Harry's New York Bar - a small corner of Manhattan in the heart of Paris - is the best election soothsayer, its owner said. "We are the most dependable opinion poll," said Isabelle MacElhone with a wink, speaking of the more that 100-year-old institution. The only two failed results were the 1976 election won by Jimmy Carter and George W Bush's 2004 victory. The venerable establishment started the daily straw votes for this election in October, with only Americans allowed to take part. A weekly count is conducted and on election day next Tuesday, before the votes in America are tallied, Harry's releases its own results. The latest count based on 165 votes cast so far has Obama leading against Romney by 32 votes. MacElhone has strict rules. "We ask Americans to show us their passports," she said. "Then they are given voting papers." Their names and details are listed in a notebook and checked to see there is no multiple vote, just like in a real election. The ballots are cast in a locked box and then counted on the aged mahogany bar, where white-aproned barmen expertly mix the driest of Martinis or pour out tumblers of single-malt Scotch. The MacElhones have been at the heart of Harry's Bar since its opening on Thanksgiving Day in 1911. Harry MacElhone, a Scot from Dundee, was hired as bartender by original owner Tod Sloane, an American jockey living in Paris who opened 'The New York Bar' after complaining he could not find a proper cocktail in the French capital. Keen to recreate the atmosphere of a pre-Prohibition stand-up saloon in Paris, Sloane had the interior of a Manhattan bar completely dismantled and shipped across the Atlantic to Paris. MacElhone, speaking in French, stressed that the management was "strictly impartial". "We are the place where both Democrats and Republicans come for a drink. Everybody speaks to one another."
Link

Obama has early voter lead in key States

President Barack Obama is heading toward Election Day with an apparent lead over Republican Mitt Romney among early voters in key states that could decide the election. But Mr. Obama’s advantage isn’t as big as the one he had over John McCain four years ago, and that gives Mr. Romney’s campaign hope that the former Massachusetts Governor can erase the gap in Tuesday’s election. About 25 million people already have voted in 34 States and the District of Columbia. No votes will be counted until Election Day but several battleground States are releasing the party affiliation of people who have voted early. So far, Democratic voters outnumber Republicans in Florida, Iowa, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio. Republicans have the edge in Colorado.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/obama-has-early-voter-lead-in-key-states/article4062065.ece?homepage=true

This is like national sport. I have serious doubts whether the result will have any impact of America's future.
just wait for Lok Sabha 2014 - this time you will get to see a much bigger National Sport than we have ever seen since independence. With the ever increasing popularity of Facebook/Twitter/Smartphones/Election Apps et al, this time you will literally have live coverage from all 543 constituencies. And of course the result will in all probability have little impact on India's future.

just wait for Lok Sabha 2014 - this time you will get to see a much bigger National Sport than we have ever seen since independence. With the ever increasing popularity of Facebook/Twitter/Smartphones/Election Apps et al, this time you will literally have live coverage from all 543 constituencies. And of course the result will in all probability have little impact on India's future.
There were 333 ads screened in Ohio in one day. I think it will be another 30 years before which we will be saturating the public. The mediums you mentioned, majority probability doesnt have it

There were 333 ads screened in Ohio in one day. I think it will be another 30 years before which we will be saturating the public. The mediums you mentioned, majority probability doesnt have it
I'm not saying that we will be saturating the public. What I'm saying is that the election coverage and the hype around the whole thing this time will be much, much, bigger than 2009.

Since you are so confident, I think you should put all the savings u have on Mitt floppny Oh are bookies part of media ?
I would but democrats often use slimy tactics, read this book: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Righteous-Indignation-Excuse-While-ebook/dp/B0047Y16FI]Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World: Andrew Breitbart: Amazon.com: Kindle Store[/ame]

What? If you walk out on the street in the US, go to a grocery store, or for a movie etc. etc. you would not even know that there is an election in 2 days. Have you ever seen the posters, music, processions that accompany an election in India?