Raj Thackeray slams Asha Bhosle, slaps killer Ajmal Kasab link on her

1983-2011

I would also like to say Maybe you people need to start talking to people at the mirco level and stop posting sound byes at the macro level from the national media. Saying "we are Indian" and posting stuff like "so true" is not going to get you anywhere. The shiv sena under Uddav have made a radical transformation and the heart of it its woman power which is driving them. More and more sena candidates are women. The sena is one of the few parties to actually field more women candidates than men. If the BMC elections and trends are anything to do by. These women reach out to other women and preach and temples etc. A vote is anonymous and the days of the women in mumbai listening to how her husband wants her to vote are over. Within the MNS as well marathi muslims are starting to fly the MNS flags and starting to drift away from their traditional vote for the NCP-Congress. Raj T is currently in the process of concentrating primarily on gaining party cadre. Like it or not he has had more success in nashik division. The bottomline for the MNS is simple. Build on gains in Nashik. Build cadre from there and bring them to mumbai to add muscle on the street. At the 2014 local state elections the MNS will aim for 25-30 seats and aim to be king maker.

^ Maharashtra public is unreliable..Unless they vote the opposition to power, I won't have any faith on them..Cong-NCP has managed to win to power even after 1000s of farmer suicides, 26/11, corruption etc. There's a huge Dalit and minority factor in their favour.. I wouldn't be surprised if the public again vote for Cong-NCP..

^ Maharashtra public is unreliable..Unless they vote the opposition to power' date=' I won't have any faith on them..Cong-NCP has managed to win to power even after 1000s of farmer suicides, 26/11, corruption etc. [b']There's a huge Dalit and minority factor in their favour.. I wouldn't be surprised if the public again vote for Cong-NCP..
thats where the RPI come in. The RPI have the capacity to deliver 5% of the vote come rain or shine across the state. Plus Vilasrao death has been a huge blow. We all know what is happening to the congress in andra pradesh. The congress have/had two mass leaders. One of them is dead the other is unreliable (rane) i dont think the sena-BJP-rpi will win outright. I think MNS will be kingmaker and both NCP-Cong and Sena-BJP-rpi will finish with 110-120 seats mns with 25-30 seats the bjp will be the single largest party. Probably munde will be cm

Tumhare state ke baare mein boloon kya bete-laal??:winky: How would you know this by the way? Kabhi rahe ho Bihar mein kya babua :winky:
Firstly...I apologize if the usage of Bhayya came across a bit harsh Answer to your 1st Q...Go ahead...Lol I will join you Answer to Q2 Yes.....My Dad was a central govt employee and he worked in Patna for 2.5 yrs...obviously My mom stayed in our native place for me and my sister's education...So visited Patna every 2-3 months during Holidays for a period of 2.5 years. My dig was not at all the Manoj Bajpais of the world or neither was it at the middle class employees....I was talking about all the Panwaalas,Chai Waalas,SandwichWaalas,Bhelpuri waalas,Liftmen,Watchmen,Drivers,etc-beleive me I have seen these guys work insane amount of hours....They have almost a mexicanesque Bond with everyone related to the other but aren't most of these jobs available in Bihar?Not like these jobs involve a high skillset.

Answer to your 1st Q...Go ahead...Lol I will join you
Sure then. Here goes. Most Southies I know were far more interested in coming overseas, even to a retarded Alabama college, than to spend time in an Indian Armed Forces, IAS etc.
Answer to Q2 Yes.....My Dad was a central govt employee and he worked in Patna for 2.5 yrs...obviously My mom stayed in our native place for me and my sister's education...So visited Patna every 2-3 months during Holidays for a period of 2.5 years. My dig was not at all the Manoj Bajpais of the world or neither was it at the middle class employees....I was talking about all the Panwaalas,Chai Waalas,SandwichWaalas,Bhelpuri waalas,Liftmen,Watchmen,Drivers,etc-beleive me I have seen these guys work insane amount of hours....They have almost a mexicanesque Bond with everyone related to the other but aren't most of these jobs available in Bihar?Not like these jobs involve a high skillset.
Good to know but how is that different to a Bombay chap who has to absolutely come in at 9:30 am and leave at 5:30 pm because he travels 60 miles everyday and can not miss his bus?? It is the migrants, Bihari or otherwise, who would be staying late at work because they typically live in an apartment closeby. The same Marathis, or Tamilians or Gults, when they come overseas start working 12 hours in US suddenly? Is that plain laziness or people do have a different lifestyle when they are in their home location? :winky:

Sure then. Here goes. Most Southies I know were far more interested in coming overseas, even to a retarded Alabama college, than to spend time in an Indian Armed Forces, IAS etc. Good to know but how is that different to a Bombay chap who has to absolutely come in at 9:30 am and leave at 5:30 pm because he travels 60 miles everyday and can not miss his bus?? It is the migrants, Bihari or otherwise, who would be staying late at work because they typically live in an apartment closeby. The same Marathis, or Tamilians or Gults, when they come overseas start working 12 hours in US suddenly? Is that plain laziness or people do have a different lifestyle when they are in their home location? :winky:
Firstly I am in no way supporting what Raj Thackeary does...Infact he is a political criminal who should be persecuted. Let us add 3 other Indian communities to this Dispora for a sec to the ones you mentioned..Mallus(mosttly in the middleeast),Punjabis and Gujjus.... These communities along with the ones you have mentioned come from the more/most developed parts of India... The argument can be made both ways....Do they contribute back to their own state or are these States governed decently enough to be self-sustained? for the decent progress they have had. Now Class-divide,Castism etc exists in all states,so that is not clearly ths issue here...I mean I can only think of Bangladeshis and in recent times Nepalis whose migration has caused as much as an issue as Biharis....I am not criticising anyone....I mean if Bangladeshis,Nepalis migrate it is the failure of Govt on both sides but Bihari migrants for some reason have been placed in the same category...I am not criticizing anyone...Just trying to understand and since you grew up in the state (Assumption on my part)for most part of your life...you might shed more light on this.

Instigating Violence' date='Hate speeches etc are still illegal[/quote'] based on that logic you would have to throw away most politicians from UP and Bihar in jail. The BSP has some hateful slogans against Baniyas while the SP has some hateful slogans against upper castes. Raj T differentiates on language. Most UP/Bihari parties differentiate on caste. Whats the difference between the two if you differentiate? Quite frankly the likes of SP and BSP have used murder a lot more than the MNS. when it comes to violence MNS is not even in the top 10 political parties in India.

Firstly I am in no way supporting what Raj Thackeary does...Infact he is a political criminal who should be persecuted. Let us add 3 other Indian communities to this Dispora for a sec to the ones you mentioned..Mallus(mosttly in the middleeast),Punjabis and Gujjus....
Nope that is not the argument, quit mixing it up. :winky: The issue is rather simple. Immigrants world over tend to work more. My example about Marathis living in Trombay and using that as an excuse to bail out early everyday while Biharis would be slugging at TCS offshore office is as true as it would be for a Asssami doing the same in Bangalore for Infosys while Kannadiga went home chamak ke. I would argue that if one is a IT Manager, specially with onsite-offshore mechanism, he often dreads local wallahs because it is harder to retain them for later hours than those who have moved in from other parts of the country. Your assertion about people being lazy back home stems from the same fact. If a well educated, big money raking IT guy does that pray do tell why are you going after a paan-waala? :doh: :doh:

Nope that is not the argument, quit mixing it up. :winky: The issue is rather simple. Immigrants world over tend to work more. My example about Marathis living in Trombay and using that as an excuse to bail out early everyday while Biharis would be slugging at TCS offshore office is as true as it would be for a Asssami doing the same in Bangalore for Infosys while Kannadiga went home chamak ke. I would argue that if one is a IT Manager, specially with onsite-offshore mechanism, he often dreads local wallahs because it is harder to retain them for later hours than those who have moved in from other parts of the country. Your assertion about people being lazy back home stems from the same fact. If a well educated, big money raking IT guy does that pray do tell why are you going after a paan-waala? :doh: :doh:
thats a bull **** argument when it comes to the issue at hand which is common labour. The fact is the marathi man has to feed his family in maharashtra the bihari has his family in bihar and works in Maharashtra. Re 1 goes much further in Bihar than it does in Maharashtra So it becomes a race to the bottom in which local labour due to the cost of living in the place of work cannot compete. Its the same logic for a lot of IT, its cheaper to hire immigrants. The same reason why people goto gulf. The same reason why outsourcing happenings. A marathi worker will always be at a disadvantage to a bihari workers. That goes for any forward progressive state not just maharashtra. The issue at hand therefore the gulf in the per capita income between states. People wont migrate if they have well paying jobs in their state

thats a bull **** argument when it comes to the issue at hand which is common labour. The fact is the marathi man has to feed his family in maharashtra the bihari has his family in bihar and works in Maharashtra. Re 1 goes much further in Bihar than it does in Maharashtra So it becomes a race to the bottom in which local labour due to the cost of living in the place of work cannot compete. Its the same logic for a lot of IT, its cheaper to hire immigrants. The same reason why people goto gulf. The same reason why outsourcing happenings. A marathi worker will always be at a disadvantage to a bihari workers. That goes for any forward progressive state not just maharashtra. The issue at hand therefore the gulf in the per capita income between states. People wont migrate if they have well paying jobs in their state
Migration of people is natural phenomena and desired as well and this resistance towards outsiders is detrimental to development of any society. Problem is that societies encourage imigration as long as they get best resources from other socities and they start cringing when it comes to all kind of resources. Coming to point of Raj T, he is just nobody and trying to reap benefits from politics of hatred. In process he is doing harm to Mumbai but he is mentally incapable to understand that. Some logical flaws in all poison he prews: 1. If people from Patna are being stopped from coming to Mumbai, why people from Nagpur or Pune should be allowed to migrate to Mumbai. Isn't this is governments responsibility to develop Nagpur and Pune as much as Mumbai, so that people don't have to migrate to Mumbai and put pressures on the resources of the city. 2. Why should there be a single institute of national importance in Mumbai, if we agree with Raj Tackrey's ideology. Why there should be SBI head office in Mumbai if people from other parts of country are not allowed to come and work here? why this office should be there, if people from other states are not allowed to use their cabs to ferry people working in this office? Why there should be any thing in Mumbai that represents whole country - for example WC final? This kind of hate campaigns undermine the basic concept of nation. But unfortunately some people get swayed by termites like Raj Tackareys. from coming to Mumbai, tomorrow from Nagpur and day after from Pune.

Thank you. :two_thumbs_up:

an IT guy works for a corporate...A paan-Waalah is self-employed-Do these guys get some kind of Tax-breaks that they want to move their businesses to Mumbai lol ...Why can't they regulate their own state-economy...There is nothing wrong in trying to make a living,but why migrate all the way to Mumbai-the reason is it is getting easier due to a network that they have built and along with this hard working population there is some filth that is seeping through which is increasing crime--rates and hence some of the hatred(still hatred is injustifiable) As far as being lazy theory goes....a)Biharis are Hardworking migrants-Did we discuss this check b)Have I seen first-hand how shop-keeopers and other working-class people operate in Bihar-Check c)Do I have Stats-No This leads to d) but putting experiences and other data Can I form my own opinion-Check e)Are these migrants provodong Value-added services-As much as I like eating Road-side chaat or having a meetha paan...is there no man power to do this locally or is there no resources for these tasks in the home state? If these were high skilled tasks I would give the state govt.failure the benefit of doubt,but the lack of motivation from people from these states have embedded an opinion in my head about Biharis being lazy in their own state-I am open-minded with this discussion,so willing to change my stance if you prove me otherwise

an IT guy works for a corporate...A paan-Waalah is self-employed-Do these guys get some kind of Tax-breaks that they want to move their businesses to Mumbai lol ...Why can't they regulate their own state-economy...There is nothing wrong in trying to make a living,but why migrate all the way to Mumbai-the reason is it is getting easier due to a network that they have built and along with this hard working population there is some filth that is seeping through which is increasing crime--rates and hence some of the hatred(still hatred is injustifiable)
So let us get to the bottom of this now. Your issue is with self-employed people aka paan-waalah. And not say someone who works for a Corporate, as in IT. Help me understand why should a IT guy be allowed to migrate to Bombay, or for that matter Pondicherry, but a dhobi should not :giggle:

Migration of people is natural phenomena and desired as well and this resistance towards outsiders is detrimental to development of any society. Problem is that societies encourage imigration as long as they get best resources from other socities and they start cringing when it comes to all kind of resources. Coming to point of Raj T, he is just nobody and trying to reap benefits from politics of hatred. In process he is doing harm to Mumbai but he is mentally incapable to understand that. Some logical flaws in all poison he prews: 1. If people from Patna are being stopped from coming to Mumbai, why people from Nagpur or Pune should be allowed to migrate to Mumbai. Isn't this is governments responsibility to develop Nagpur and Pune as much as Mumbai, so that people don't have to migrate to Mumbai and put pressures on the resources of the city. 2. Why should there be a single institute of national importance in Mumbai, if we agree with Raj Tackrey's ideology. Why there should be SBI head office in Mumbai if people from other parts of country are not allowed to come and work here? why this office should be there, if people from other states are not allowed to use their cabs to ferry people working in this office? Why there should be any thing in Mumbai that represents whole country - for example WC final? This kind of hate campaigns undermine the basic concept of nation. But unfortunately some people get swayed by termites like Raj Tackareys. from coming to Mumbai, tomorrow from Nagpur and day after from Pune.
some migration is in managed limited numbers is ok and beneficial. Problems when there is wave after wave which threatens rapid demographic changes. Mumbai alteast has a population density of 28,000 you think its practical to increase that? Lastly, its also about integration. You stay in the state for 20 years and cant even speak enough marathi to get by day after day then the issue is on your side. I live in the UK and i make every effort to (a) speak english (b) participate in the activities of the country. the problem with people from UP and bihar is their arrogance to learn the local lanugage. They expect others to learn hindi. none of these issues would have arisen had they bothered to integrate. Both marathi and hindi share devnagri as their base. Its not that hard for these people to pick up a language. Raj T is more of a symptom of the "we are Indian" mentality where practicality is brushed over. Mumbai with its population density and effective creation of ethnic and linguistic ghettos was a situation waiting to explode. For what its worth, in the recent BMC elections MNS picked up large chunks of South Indian vote. You know why? Cause the old residents who have been living those area are sick of thehigh levels of crime these migrants bring.

So let us get to the bottom of this now. Your issue is with self-employed people aka paan-waalah. And not say someone who works for a Corporate, as in IT. Help me understand why should a IT guy be allowed to migrate to Bombay, or for that matter Pondicherry, but a dhobi should not :giggle:
Hypothetical Scenario-1 Ok...Let us say for eg;An unemployed SW Engieer from Bihar comes to Mumbai....Tries hard to land a corporate job,it is understandable as his state may not provide him with the same oppurtunities....after a while he lands a job...grows in the organisation becomes a VP...uses a bit of influence to land his cousin who is an MBA a job in the same companny. If things work out Result- 2 skilled people atleast in terms of education have landed a job which their state wasn't providing them,If they bot hare brilliant might add value to the growth of the company which may result in more jobs. If things don't work out ethically it is always wrong to reccomend someone but the SW engineer dude will always be accountable if his cousin f**** up and the Corporate can kick him and his cousin's *** all the way to ancient Pataliputra without without any moral dielemma Hypothetical Scenario 2 An unemployed guy with no skillsets whatsoever comes to Mumbai-Fair enough India is a free country he can go wherever he wants....becomes a Dhobi,Calls his cousin,who becomes a Pan-Walla,his brother becomes a lift-man,get's his uncle who becomes a driver,whose twin-sons become Sandwichwaala and Chaat-waala.First are these skillsets adding any value tothe state they are in....Is this an oppurtunity their state is denying them....Can we hold the state accountable for not giving them an oppurtunity to run a tea-stall? If Things work out More Petty shops which is a nuisance to the municipality btw,Population explosion,Already there is lack of space problem in Mumbai from many decades,Any beautification initiative of the city takes a hit If things don't work out Who is accountable if some of these migrants indulge in any un-ethical behavior...In the earlier example the corporate could kick them out but what happens here.... Either ways it is a lose-lose situation Once again Not supporting Raj Thackeray here...but maybe educated people like yourself can do something about the attitide of these people rather than getting all defensive.....Btw I will admit I am ashamed of Telugu people in IT who fake their resumes or lie their way to land a lucrative job

The panwallah moves because of economics. In Patna, he'll sell the pan for 3 rupees and he'll probably sell fifty in a day even outside the high court - and he'll have to be an established vendor. In Bombay, outside any railway station he'll sell them for 10 rupees and even if he sells the same fifty (worst case scenario) he has tripled his daily income. That is a killer incentive to move, even alone if he has to and send money back home.