Kohli will be the world's best batsman very, very soon.

Kohli seems to have lot of fire under his belly and the attitude which would make him the best batsman in the world. I made a prediction that the likes of Rahane, Pujara and Ambathi Rayude would fade away. Its been proven now that Rahane is ****, and I expect the likes of Pujara and Ambathi rayudu to fade away . I know they are talented, but I don't see the fire and attitude which is necessary to become a successfull player at the international level. I also predict the likes of Mandeep singh and Unmukt chand to make it big.
Pujara doesnt have fire? good luck with Manduck,I'll be surprised if he even has decent career
Kohli is definitely better than both Cook and Smith only competitions currently are AB and Amla.and hopefully Pujara in future:P. even Trott isnt much competition imo.If you talk about longevity,Clarke is more of a comparison than Cook
agree.. and even clarke has few good innings in odis to show for it imo amla and abdv are arguably better i can agree with that..
I did support ishant ... He bowled well against windows and I said he did bowl well ... When rohit plays a good innings' date=' I will say so too ... Doesn't mean I want them in the team as of now.[/quote'] ah so it was ishant sharma :cantstop: all sharmas are same..cant blame me for getting confused :P:--D
but what has cook done in such conditions ? all he has is some big innings against pak and some good innings at home on very flat tracks .. same with smith..he has never done anything exceptional on good tracks for bowlers in odis . i follow all the matches of south africa very closely . also ur ignoring series of south africa where kohli was our best batsman on very tough tracks .
I accepted what you're saying ... Ab kya problem hai tujhe?? I said I was wrong ... Khus reh name.
pujara right now is twice the player kohli is in tests :hysterical: also define fire ? is it mc bc when under pressure or being the backbone of ur team when being totally out played by opposition ? to me pujara seems to have much more fire and commitment :two_thumbs_up:
++++
pujara right now is twice the player kohli is in tests :hysterical: also define fire ? is it mc bc when under pressure or being the backbone of ur team when being totally out played by opposition ? to me pujara seems to have much more fire and commitment :two_thumbs_up:
Pujara has good technique. But I just don't see the attitude. When I say attitude and fire, it does not mean swearing. I have also predicted Mandeep singh and Unmukt chand to do well. Do they swear too? Nope. When u see a unmukt or mandeep get out, they look geniuenly disappointed, they want to take the team to a winning position. I don't see that sort of character in Rahane, Pujara or Rayudu. They are like, ok. I have scored some runs and I am happy with it. That sort of character and attitude would never take them anywhere. It can be applied for real life as well. When u are satisfied and happy with whats u have got in ur life, u get stagnated.
Pujara has good technique. But I just don't see the attitude. When I say attitude and fire' date=' it does not mean swearing. I have also predicted Mandeep singh and Unmukt chand to do well. Do they swear too? Nope.[b']When u see a unmukt or mandeep get out, they look geniuenly disappointed, they want to take the team to a winning position. I don't see that sort of character in Rahane, Pujara or Rayudu. They are like, ok. I have scored some runs and I am happy with it. That sort of character and attitude would never take them anywhere. It can be applied for real life as well. When u are satisfied and happy with whats u have got in ur life, u get stagnated.
pure imagination there :hysterical: have u even seen chand and mandeep bat? mandeep throws his wicket most of times in ranji and im sure u have not seen pujara bat even once that is the onlyy explanation how u can come up with statement like this
] They are like, ok. I have scored some runs and I am happy with it.
the guy scores double hundred after double hundred and u blame him for thing like that :hysterical:
pure imagination there :hysterical: have u even seen chand and mandeep bat? mandeep throws his wicket most of times in ranji and im sure u have not seen pujara bat even once that is the onlyy explanation how u can come up with statement like this the guy scores double hundred after double hundred and u blame him for thing like that :hysterical:
I think u have not seen them playing u 19 matches. I have been following unmukt, mandeep, pujara from their u19 days. U see the reaction of those players when they get out. If have not noticed it till now, do it from now. U can't hide rising sun. The players I have mentioned would do well and come up in their career. Just wait and watch.
I think u have not seen them playing u 19 matches. I have been following unmukt' date=' mandeep, pujara from their u19 days. U see the reaction of those players when they get out. If have not noticed it till now, do it from now. U can't hide rising sun. The players I have mentioned would do well and come up in their career. Just wait and watch.[/quote'] i have not only followed u19 games but domestic and even a tours .. this is last thing u can criticize pujara for... if anything mandeep needs to be criticized the mosti n this regard as he throws his wicket again n again without learning from mistake and from being very very good talent who would have been next big thing in indian team now he is not rated much by all and soon will be forgotten if he makes same mistakes again. and for pujara now im convinced u have never seen him play ..or maybe ur jsut trolling or just baised and in that case no point to further discuss

Mandeep's problem is his consistency. Dude throws away his wicket more than Nohit. Also, he tends to get into a lot of bat/pad situations and given India's stance on DRS, his career will be complicated even further if he doesnt work that out. Otherwise he's a great puller and has the technique to survive overseas, but when I saw him play in the Ranji SF last year, he looked completely clueless against spin

Mandeep's problem is his consistency. The dude throws away his wicket more than Nohit. Also' date=' he tends to get into a lot of bat/pad situations and given India's stance on DRS, his career will be complicated even further if he doesnt work that. Otherwise he's a great puller and has the technique to survive overseas, but when I saw him play in the SF last year, he looked completely clueless against spin[/quote'] the guy who cannot play proper cover drive has great technique :rofl:
he played well against NZ A. :dontknow: also look at this video, if he can play such great on-side shots, ki farak penda? :dontknow: Mandeep Singh vs. New Zealand A - YouTube
problem is he has weakness in very critical area..that is out side off stump and he slogs many times to get runs .. i never rate batsmen like him..kind of like umar akmal:giggle: i remember this video..watch it carefully one of them has highlights of even misses (close edges ) u will know what im talking about
problem is he has weakness in very critical area..that is out side off stump and he slogs many times to get runs .. i never rate batsmen like him..kind of like umar akmal:giggle: i remember this video..watch it carefully one of them has highlights of even misses (close edges ) u will know what im talking about
outside off stump is the weakness of many batsmen though.....
Pujara has good technique. But I just don't see the attitude. When I say attitude and fire' date=' it does not mean swearing. I have also predicted Mandeep singh and Unmukt chand to do well. Do they swear too? Nope. When u see a unmukt or mandeep get out, they look geniuenly disappointed, they want to take the team to a winning position. I don't see that sort of character in Rahane, Pujara or Rayudu. They are like, ok. I have scored some runs and I am happy with it. That sort of character and attitude would never take them anywhere. It can be applied for real life as well. When u are satisfied and happy with whats u have got in ur life, u get stagnated.[/quote'] Rayudu definitely has fire and a bit of an attitude. As for Pujara, i think he will go down as one of India's top 10 batsman of all time and will average over 50 in his career.
i have not only followed u19 games but domestic and even a tours .. this is last thing u can criticize pujara for... if anything mandeep needs to be criticized the mosti n this regard as he throws his wicket again n again without learning from mistake and from being very very good talent who would have been next big thing in indian team now he is not rated much by all and soon will be forgotten if he makes same mistakes again. and for pujara now im convinced u have never seen him play ..or maybe ur jsut trolling or just baised and in that case no point to further discuss
by that logic sachin, dravid, laxman, sehwag etc never had the fire passion and attitude thank god we never had selectors with such logics :cantstop: lemme tell you what this is as weird as our padosis logic :rofl:
by that logic sachin, dravid, laxman, sehwag etc never had the fire passion and attitude thank god we never had selectors with such logics :cantstop: lemme tell you what this is as weird as our padosis logic :rofl:
What? Sachin, , sehwag never showed disappointment after getting out? Lol. U have to see young tendulkar videos and there are few stories that sachin did not talk to Manjerakar for a while becoz he ran him out. Laxman is kinda calm dude, but there are reasons, I mean he lacked the fire and attitude and thats y he wasn't a successfull player in odis. Even dravid wasn't a match winner in ODIs. I sorta agree that Pujara would make a good test match player like Laxman did, but he would never become a match winner.