Who's fastest bowler right now playing test cricket?

ShebbySB

There are actually a few in the last year or so who have popped up, but you won't necessarily find these fast bowlers (guys regularly going past 150 kph) bowling "fast" all the time in Tests. ODIs and T20i are better indicators of how fast a bowler can bowl with some control and reward. In the last 12-18 months quite a few have popped onto the scene; Roach, Shannon Gabriels, Finn, Cummins, Yadav, Milne, De Lange, Nuwan Pradeep. Not all have been successful, but fast bowling isn't dead. They just need to be better managed to be injury free for the cricket fans to enjoy them.

gr8 logic.. fails in t20 .. wont get in tests these matches dont count as selection for tests even if he wins us this tournament i jsut think tht this guy can win us game on his own tiwary cant would love to have tiwary in odis.. but t20 i dont know
Tu Logic ko Jitna Cheer Fad Le .. India me selectors aise hi choose karte hain :beee:
Tu mat sochiyo Bhai .. Cheeka and Co. yehi sochte the. I hope the new guys aint like them.
im just saying they selected guys like uthappa in t20 .. they do mix odis all the time but t20....i have never seen that happen anyway i think selectors got changed :dance: hope new ones save our team :((
when we go the average route Umesh is faster but when we go fastest delivery route Ishant is faster. Similarly Steyn bowls faster effort balls than Morkel. And Fidel is faster than Tino in his effort balls' date=' i have never seen 148ks from Tino.[/quote'] No. Tino bowled faster than any in recent England-WI series. He clocked up to 93 mph while other struggled to even touch 90 mph once, he went pass 90 mph on several occasions, 93 mph equals to 150K.