Iphone 5 announced

rkt.india

iPhone 5 Pre-Orders Top Two Million in First 24 Hours

AT&T set a sales record with iPhone 5 over the weekend, making it the fastest-selling iPhone the company has ever offered. Customers ordered more iPhones from AT&T than any previous model both on its first day of pre-orders and over the weekend. iPhone 5 is still available for pre-order at www.att.com/iphone and will be available in AT&T retail stores beginning at 8am local time on Friday, September 21.
http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/17/3345512/iphone-5-att-sales-record-most-successful-launch

AT&T says iPhone 5 is its fastest selling phone, gives no numbers AT&T SETS SALES RECORD FOR IPHONE 5 Most Successful iPhone Launch Ever DALLAS, Sept. 17, 2012 AT&T* set a sales record with iPhone 5 over the weekend, making it the fastest-selling iPhone the company has ever offered. Customers ordered more iPhones from AT&T than any previous modelboth on its first day of preorders and over the weekend. iPhone 5 is still available for preorder at www.att.com/iphone and will be available in AT&T retail stores beginning at 8 am local time on Friday,September 21. AT&T offers a number of advantages for iPhone 5 customers. Ž· AT&T's network lets you talk and surf the web at the same time. Ž· Largest 4G Network. Customers get blazing-fast speeds on the nationÃÔ largest 4G network, covering 275 million people. Ž· FlexibleRate Plans. AT&T doesn't force customers to switch data plans to get the best device price when they upgrade to a new device and new AT&T customers aren't forced into a certain plan; they have the flexibility to choose from one of several individual or Mobile Share plans. More customers choose AT&T for iPhone than any other U.S. carrier.
Haterz :finger: SRC

S3 is nice hardware. I wish it was running iOS. Personally, I found android (pre jb at least) to crawl after 6 month of usage, requiring a new rom install. Then there is google and the lack of privacy. My choice is limited to Nokia WP8 and iPhone.

But then even samsung has the same quality. Can you tell me how iPhone 5 is better than S3 in any way? Btw I too own a 4th gen iPod touch and my wife has the 4gs. Never had any reason for complains.