Chapple outscores VVS

Donny

clear case of trying to get the attention by saying stupid things after alll he comes frm the land of Ian chappel.. attention seeking whore... so cant expect anything better frm donny
nice to see that people are coming around and noticing the way he posts around here. you have to wonder the way he's been trolling if he's really an aussie or not... doesn't seem like it to me.

What sad responses. :sad_smile: "Irellevant thread" ??? "clear case of trying to get the attention by saying stupid things" "you have to wonder the way he's been trolling if he's really an aussie or not..." I noticed VVS had scored at run-a-ball in a one dayer and, as he's the player dropped for Yuvi for India's ODIs, thought it newsworthy. Yes, my heading was an attention getter but so what ?? Thanks MP and tics. :regular_smile:

I understand all of that, shwet. VVS is an Indian batsman and my main thought was to report his innings in this, and Indian fansite. And the title wasn't factually incorrect. I was referring to the closing overs where Chapple scored 25 in a partnership of 30 with Laxman.

And the title wasn't factually incorrect. I was referring to the closing overs where Chapple scored 25 in a partnership of 30 with Laxman.
Then your title should have said Chapple outscores Laxman in the end Donny and simply not - Chapple outscores Laxman. Looking at the scorecard , it is obvious Laxman was the mainstay of the batting. If someone were to see your headline , they would be tempted to think it was Chapple who had done all the running .

Ok. I've had more than enough of this lecturing. Find your own news. Maybe some of you could turn you attention to this sort of topic title, submitted shortly after Ravi posted a thread about 'cussing'. "For want of a facking ALL ROUNDER!!! for India!"