Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

Dhoni should listen "Eye of the tiger" Risin' up, back on the street Did my time, took my chances Went the distance Now I'm back on my feet Just a man and his will to survive So many times, it happens too fast You trade your passion for glory Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past You must fight just to keep them alive It's the eye of the tiger It's the thrill of the fight Risin' up to the challenge Of our rival And the last known survivor Stalks his prey in the night And he's watching us all with the Eye of the tiger Face to face, out in the heat Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry They stack the odds Still we take to the street For the kill with the skill to survive Risin' up straight to the top Had the guts, got the glory Went the distance Now I'm not gonna stop Just a man and his will to survive QivOSmES9-s&feature=related

Stop making these stupid statements that Dhoni took India to no. 1 ranking. India was ranked no 3 when Dhoni took over and now he took us to situation that only test powerhouses like SL, WI, NZ and Bangladesh are behind us.
So who else was the captain when we got to No.1? Once again, blamiing him for current situation but not giving credit for previous victories and success.
Dhoni should listen "Eye of the tiger" Risin' up, back on the street Did my time, took my chances Went the distance Now I'm back on my feet Just a man and his will to survive So many times, it happens too fast You trade your passion for glory Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past You must fight just to keep them alive It's the eye of the tiger It's the thrill of the fight Risin' up to the challenge Of our rival And the last known survivor Stalks his prey in the night And he's watching us all with the Eye of the tiger Face to face, out in the heat Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry They stack the odds Still we take to the street For the kill with the skill to survive Risin' up straight to the top Had the guts, got the glory Went the distance Now I'm not gonna stop Just a man and his will to survive QivOSmES9-s&feature=related
Check this ad. It states the same : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ToN0E65lQ]Aircel : Let's Keep Believing - EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE - YouTube[/ame] :giggle:

Dhoni definitely does not deserve a place in the Test side right now and should be sacked but the big question remains - who can be the Test Captain if Dhoni is sacked?? People are talking of Kolhi but the fact is that he is still cementing his place in the Test team and he's way to inexperienced and a bit immature for the Test Captaincy IMO. For Sehwag I think age is not on his side - he's 34 and I don't think selectors would like to make him the Captain now. Gambhir has to find his form before he can be considered. Zak is one injury away from retirement......

there is a difference between losing/being whitewashed in ODIs and being demolished 8-0 in Tests.
South Africa were "demolished" in all senses - 10 consecutive ODI losses and were pathetic in Tests. #TrueStory Here's Neil Manthorp's article excerpt
Just how sick is this team? Ten one-day losses in a row and a freefall down the rankings of both the Test and one-day rankings have left the game more vulnerable than ever before to the sceptics and the political do-gooders, not to mention the plain troublemakers. The national rugby team's amazing resurgence has also given courage and ammunition to the frustrated and angry folk who were previously too scared to speak out. If the Springboks can go from world laughing-stock to Tri-Nations champions, then what on earth is wrong with our feeble-hearted, feeble-minded cricketers? Frankly, nobody is even confident of victory against Bangladesh this Sunday, not even the team. When you lose five games in a row it causes a serious confidence wobble. South Africa lost five in a row in New Zealand in March, before a three-month break. Then they lost five more to Sri Lanka. The ghastly truth is: they have forgotten what it feels like to win. They have forgotten how to win.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/143069.html It does not mean Dhoni shouldn't be sacked though.