Operation Blue Star general stabbed in London

1983-2011

Bhindranwale was wrong , the rioters were wrong , the terrorists who killed innocent civilians were wrong but the assassins of Indira Gandhi were right ( I doubt any True Sikh except sell outs like KPS Gill would disagree with that ) Forever proud of what they did otherwise that old Biatch would have died a natural death without being brought to justice in her life .
Why were the assasinators of Indira right? Didnt the riots happen after her death? A cowardly sneak attack on an old woman was right? Thank God you are not the typical example of a sikh so dont you dare include all sikhs in your statement. The day India has less of people like you, we will be a much better country. You are no different from the Taliban, Bin Laden or any other terrorist ready to kill people for your cause. I wouldnt be surprised if you were an active ISI agent working to sow discord among Indian sikhs

Why were the assasinators of Indira right? Didnt the riots happen after her death? A cowardly sneak attack on an old woman was right? Thank God you are not the typical example of a sikh so dont you dare include all sikhs in your statement. The day India has less of people like you' date=' we will be a much better country. You are no different from the Taliban, Bin Laden or any other terrorist ready to kill people for your cause. I wouldnt be surprised if you were an active ISI agent working to sow discord among Indian sikhs[/quote'] MTC - Jaane de dost. You can not wipe out this thing of hate. Some people will never understand that violence leads to nothing.

Its been almost 30 years now. If we have to progress as a country, we have to move on. Otherwise we will play into hte hands of our enemies who will want nothing better than us to be divided into a 100 pieces. And now you are crying for few thousands, then we will all cry for millions killed And most of the arguments also seem bull sh!t. Terrorism was in Punjab much before Tyler and it has been going on even now. Youngsters dont get it, but there are vested interests supporting this movement from outside
Wow so lets just move on and forget about the genocide and mass killings of lakhs. Sod justice and seeking out the perpetrators to get their due punishments. Lets apparently brush it all under the carpet so our apparent enemies dont get enthused. Well done tytler you have supporters who wish you to get away with being a murderer. Wow what a country we live in, no wonder we suck. Ironically not running a country with law and order, were justice is not delivered really does play in to our enemies. Yes people are crying for a few thousand, anything wrong with that? Well it seems you are not!!

^yea let's not move on and keep harping over an event which is 30 years old. way to progress. LOL!
An event!!! This was not a concert. Many of the people who commiteed the murders are out and about, like tytler. Basically pople are saying yes there were murders etc but lets not worry about getting jutsce as it happened a few years ago. Let the murderers enjoy life and the victims suffer. Well yoda it would be interesting to see how you would react if tamils has been murdered in thousands 30 years ago and part of the murdered were your mother, father and brother. Would you been saying come on lets forget it now and move on. By the way if India wants to progress as a country then law and order with justice for victims is a must. Ironically those who want murders to be forgotteen and swept under the carpet are frankly not only weird and a bit sick. But also hinder progress of the nation. Yeah lets forget about Bhopal as well. No wonder the factory is still polluting and killing people with main perpetratos walking free. This indian attitude to law and order is sick. We move on so quickly from terroris attacks againstu us as well. Lets just move on blaah blah NO LETS NOT MOVE ON FROM ANY CRIMES IN INDIA AND LETS SEEK JUSTICE FOR ALL. WETHER POOR/RICH, LOWER/HIGH CASTE OR RELIGIOUS MINORITY OR RELIGIOUS MAJORITY.

I completely agree with the sentiment that the perpetrators of the atrocities in '84 should be brought to justice if they are alive and even if they are dead there should be a sentence against them that says these guys were instrumental in committing these atrocities. Moving on is not about ignoring what happened in the past, but as a nation moving on would signify that even a 3 decade old crime has culpability. Sadly, our corrupt government and judiciary gives no hope for it happening.

I completely agree with the sentiment that the perpetrators of the atrocities in '84 should be brought to justice if they are alive and even if they are dead there should be a sentence against them that says these guys were instrumental in committing these atrocities. Moving on is not about ignoring what happened in the past, but as a nation moving on would signify that even a 3 decade old crime has culpability. Sadly, our corrupt government and judiciary gives no hope for it happening.
Well frankly most people in India dont seem interested in justice wether its 84 or Bhopal or mumbai atatcks. I mean look at so called educated posters here. They want murderers to get away with things cos its all to much hassle for them. Thats were the west has to be admired. They really do value the human life of their own. They never forget their dead and always seek justice. Comapre that to our who gives a dammn mentality

Well frankly most people in India dont seem interested in justice wether its 84 or Bhopal or mumbai atatcks. I mean look at so called educated posters here. They want murderers to get away with things cos its all to much hassle for them. Thats were the west has to be admired. They really do value the human life of their own. They never forget their dead and always seek justice. Comapre that to our who gives a dammn mentality
Yeah, human life in India is cheap. As an example, every year hundreds die in Himachal due to buses falling off and land slides. What does it get - a few column inches in the leading dailies the day after the accident. There is no effort whatsoever to make buses safer, to improve roads, or at the very least to implement a travel embargo on routes in a timely manner. Not comparing riots with accidental deaths in the sense of the cause, but just exemplifying the low value of human life in India.

judicial process can take forever, but why doesnt the ruling party just an issue an apology? whats stopping the party from putting out a simple statement: admitting its guilt, and then reassuring victims that justice, no matter how long it takes, will find them? even if you cant prosecute people, a short statement of apology would go a long way in helping people 'move on'. it doesnt take much effort to do so either. some sikhs will continue hating india and eulogizing bhindranwale because their suffering hasn't even been acknowledged. can't argue with them either, nobody in their right mind would like a country that doesn't give a **** about its people.

judicial process can take forever, but why doesnt the ruling party just an issue an apology? whats stopping the party from putting out a simple statement: admitting its guilt, and then reassuring victims that justice, no matter how long it takes, will find them? even if you cant prosecute people, a short statement of apology would go a long way in helping people 'move on'. it doesnt take much effort to do so either. some sikhs will continue hating india and eulogizing bhindranwale because their suffering hasn't even been acknowledged. can't argue with them either, nobody in their right mind would like a country that doesn't give a **** about its people.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqiU_zIEG3A]Indian PM apologizes to Canadian Sikhs for 1984 riots - YouTube[/ame] http://www.sikhtimes.com/news_081305a.html There's been multiple apologies, TBH they're hardly comforting with the murderers roaming freely.

Unless we make a example of rioters how can we move forward.Unless people are punished the attitude that they can get away will always prevail and lead to more riots.
Well firstly would like to say that it was not a riot. This was one group of people put forward by the state to commit genoicide. Also agree what you say. Lets be honest if Rajiv Ghandhi , Tytler, police and any other perpetrators etc etc had been punished and served time due to the murders. If justice had prevailed and the perperators of the crimes all properly investigated and punished as per crimes they committed. Then do you think gujurat would have happened? I say no as then in gujurat any potential perpetrators would have not done anything as would be scared of the law of the land and them being punished by a fair justice system.

You just post your opinions on threads about Bhajji...I did not ask your opinion on my posts. wtf are you afraid of? speaking truth...let the other posters reply to my posts & see what kinda justification they can give about the massacre.
Exactly. Seems some sort of want justice but dont want too much noise about it. In things like this there is understandable much anger at lack of justice. Frankly unless you make noise in India and get media invloved you never get justice, wether its 1984, gujurat, bhopal or stopping corruption. but hey lets keep quiet and dont create too much hassle. Mean while those laughing at mass murders get mild rebukes, frankly some not even rebuking at all. Sick and Sad

Well...spoken like a person who has no value for other humans other than his pathetic life :finger: The best way for India to progress is to stomp over people like you & that essay writer mtc & a few more khassi friends you guys have here. If you post so casually with absolute dis-respect towards so many innocent lives lost during riots...just bcoz they were not from your community.... do you think you deserve to live?
The irony

The irony
Wow the defenders of the murderers knows no limits. Shoot the messenger who moans about genocide and wanting justice. As you well know. One is just a play on words meant metaphorically. The murder and non justice is literal and happened. Anyhow you carry on being a pedant and having the humps cos some what justice in our country of India.

Wow the defenders of the murderers knows no limits.Shoot the messenger who moans about genocide and wanting justice. As you well know. One is just a play on words meant metaphorically.The murder and non justice is literal and happened. Anyhow you carry on being a pedant and having the humps cos some what justice in our country of India.
Not sure how u derived that conclusion from that post.But whatever floats ur boat.

Frankly amazed to see a number of people openly condoning the death of innocent women and children. I have always maintained that Bhindranwala was wrong to hole up in the temple, but there is no way I could condone the death of thousands of innocents at the hands of their own government, regardless of whether they be Sikh, Hindu, or Muslim. Think what saddens me more, is seeing a poster who I interacted with frequently, years ago, and seemed like a kind, decent, person, openly championing the deaths of innocents. This site has seriously gone downhill in the last few years... Oh, and a couple of the stabbers were from West Bromwich, the same small town I live in. Not often we get into the international news, even with our football team being in the Premier League...

It was a disgraceful way to kill Indira Gandhi' date=' they should have never done that while on duty. Yes...that did instigate the anger towards the rest of the Sikh community...bcoz it was very evident and since Sikhs are a visible minority...[b']btw..contrasting example is when Godse killed Gandhi, there were no riots against Marathis...may be since Godse was a Hindu. Coming back to Delhi riots...Bcoz of Indira Gandhi assassination, all hell broke loose & congress goons tried their best to finish off the entire Sikh community in Delhi....the spineless scumbags couldn't do that since they could only target the areas where Sikhs were barely 10% or less....these shyite bag rioters who were given full support by the congress govt to finish the job in three days shat their load to enter those parts of Delhi where Sikh population was barely 30%. The Sikhs who got killed during 84 riots didn't stand much chance since they were largely outnumbered, I hope some of my fellow Hindus here on ICF can suggest as to what kind of fa*gotory attack on a innocent minority was that...shame. Same thing happened in Gujarat....hundreds of armed thugs targeting one family.....where is the safety & Justice for minorities in India.
Wrong