Operation Blue Star general stabbed in London

1983-2011

Would you also then say that Muslims in Mumbai can celebrate the various terrorists who have attacked this city as martyrs, till the perpetrators ( and leaders) of the 92-93 riots are brought to justice?
Of course, Indians would have no right to question the support of terrorists because riot victims haven't got justice. India should immediately release all terrorists and dare to touch them only after sending criminals of riots behind the bars. As simple as that.

That's a totally different issue since it involves paki terrorists....if the justice system fails to protect minorities who are equally Indian & were not even involved in any crime & yet get massacared...then out of frustration it makes some people to take the matter into their own hands & take revenge....so blame the corrupt politicians for creating terrorists.
:blink: How do you justify supporting such acts even if those are created by politicians? You would support and call Indian terrorists and criminals a hero then? They sure were frustrated by injustice towards certain sections of the society.

That's a totally different issue since it involves paki terrorists....if the justice system fails to protect minorities who are equally Indian & were not even involved in any crime & yet get massacared...then out of frustration it makes some people to take the matter into their own hands & take revenge....so blame the corrupt politicians for creating terrorists.
what you are trying to insinuate here by saying eually indians ? I am sorry but in India, no Indian is more Indian than anybody else. Act of these terrorists don't fall in category of even blood for blood. Blood for Blood means, somebody killed few of your people and you killed that person. Killing people who were not involved in crime but happened to be from same group/society/affilation of the killer is not blood for blood. As far as I know General Vaidya wasn't involved in Anti-Sikh riots. So link his murder with Anti-Sikh riots is a hogwash.

He was the General under whose orders..many innocent people in the Golden Temple were killed...well..until you don't call the scumbag rioters terrorists...you'll not understand 'Blood for blood'..morality please
Honestly, this is weird and I would like to understand the thinking behind declaring the person who was hiding there with all sort of weapons (in his own temple) putting life of 100s of people and respect of the temple on the line a SANT and having objection when people say that killer of an army man who obeying orders to kill someone with at least rocket launchers hiding in a temple , a terrorist you have an objection?

He was the General under whose orders..many innocent people in the Golden Temple were killed...well..until you don't call the scumbag rioters terrorists...you'll not understand 'Blood for blood'..morality please
Correct statement is "under whose order's thousands of terrorists, who had desecrated holy Golden Temple by assembling Rocket Launchers, Grenades, Guns in it's premises were killed. Unfortunately few innocents who were being used by these terrorists as shield were killed" You have to differentiate between Anti-Sikh Riots and Operation Blue-Star. Anti-Sikh riots was outright crime while Operation Blue-Star was an initiative taken up in better interest of society. Whether there was any error of judgement on government's part can be debated, but noway you can say it was a crime like anti-sikh riots.

I'm no Bhrindarnwale fan or the terrorists who were in the Temple...I'm just saying that the whole operation could have been handled better without innocent people getting killed...you are from Delhi right? you very well know what happened over there....any comments about why no one is arrested for the mass genocide?
If I was wrong to assume that you support bhindarwale and are of them who call him a sant, then so are you wrong when you think I have anything but hate for sajjan and Tytler and the rest of the gang. It you go back couple of pages, you will see my lengthy post about my experience with the riots.

My only point is that most people here so easily call those Sikhs who fought the injustice of corrupt Indian system as terrorists....but not brand the rioters as also terrorists.....the day that feeling comes in the majority community in India...we can debate...if not..just doesn't make sense. g'nite.
I haven't met a single Indian who actually said that the riots were justified in anyway. I haven't seen anybody who thinks the bastards responsible for it shouldn't be punished and we all know who is protecting them, Having said that, I understand your point as many times these people have been elected so of course there are people who vote for them and I am sure many of them know about their role on riots but I haven't met any of them so please don't judge me or most of the posters on the same basis as I have never voted for congress.

My only point is that most people here so easily call those Sikhs who fought the injustice of corrupt Indian system as terrorists....but not brand the rioters as also terrorists.....the day that feeling comes in the majority community in India...we can debate...if not..just doesn't make sense. g'nite.
+1

Do you mean on this thread?

They are not...it's all related.. riots happened in Oct 84' date=' Congress leader Lalit Makhan who was also behind the riots was gunned down by them in July 1985 & Vaidya was shot in his car in August 1986 for the operation blue star blunder..you seem to be so upset about these two Sikhs being portrayed as martyrs who have been already sent to gallows...while about 10,000 plus Hindus who killed, raped & looted innocent Sikhs...even the scumbag Delhi cops who were involved in this massacare are still alive & well...wtf !![/quote'] What about the 10,ooo hindus who were killed driven out of their homes by the terrorists in Punjab before 1984? Who should have avenged their blood as per your blood for blood theory?

What about the 10' date='ooo hindus who were killed driven out of their homes by the terrorists in Punjab before 1984? Who should have avenged their blood as per your blood for blood theory?[/quote'] Very well said no one talks about hindus killed in punjab by sikh terrorists.

What about the 10' date='ooo hindus who were killed driven out of their homes by the terrorists in Punjab before 1984? Who should have avenged their blood as per your blood for blood theory?[/quote'] 10,000 Hindus killed is very inflated figure.More Sikhs were killed by terrorists than Hindu's

No wonder our country is still in the doldrums, we have NRIs with hidden agenda and no sense of ground reality pumping money into terrorist organizations and playing into Pakistan's hand. People who currently reside in Punjab have somewhat moved on, but the NRIs and the corrupt politicians havent