US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

The FACTS: - Cutting taxes => greater economic growth => greater revenues => revenue neutral :dance: - Spending cuts => deficit reduction/elimination :dance: - Cutting regulation => greater economic growth :yay: - Recessions & depressions => fault of liberals :beee:
Taxes are at their historical lows. So why are the job creators are not creating jobs already under such favorable terms? Cutting taxes further would potentially create another bubble (like 2006-2007) and then a massive collapse! Bubba had one of the highest tax rates in the 90s and US had one of its most prosperous times in recent history and a budget surplus to boot. Why were the GOP so keen on unfunded wars and tax cuts if they were concerned with deficits? Cutting regulations would be recipe for more such recessions and economic disasters. :hitler: Still weak at "math"?

I think even popular vote is within 1% now. Mitt is hibernating as he doesnt want to feck it up now but the problem is that if he doesnt start being more active in campaigns then he will be finished by mid next week, I predict Mitt to change couple of his views again after Tuesday and then Obama Express (Hannity fans will know what I mean :P ) will be unstoppable

^ :nervous:
arey ramussen is Rep leaning poll. They are usually +5 for Mitt and almost always shorten the gap as the polls are closer so they dont end up looking like fools. All polls who lean with a party do that. I also doubt these polls tbh but I think betting odds are the best indicator, going by them Romney is ****ed