US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

^ I actually wonder, if he was born in the US, why is he destroying it ? For the latter, let the free market decide. Free market fixes everything. Read Atlas Shrugged for more information, its turning out to be an accurate prophecy.
You are just saying the exact words of the guy in your avtar.. a rightwing nutjob :cantstop: . It is like listening to a tape recorder.

The next debate will be about whose gaffes will be more cringe-worthy? Ryan almost admitted that they don't have the numbers adding up the 20% tax cuts on that wallace interview! I hope Biden becomes the attack dog that Palin was supposed to be.
Problem is .. they don't want to attack too much as Obama might lose his likability factor. Whole thing is a charade if you think about it. Whole debate is nothing but Well coached, well rehearsed, well orchestrated performance, a act. Whoever pulls it off better will be considered a winner. It is irrelevant what they say is what they mean or what they will do. A sharp minded person will catch Paul Ryan off guard and leave him in no man's land. I doubt Biden is one.