Robert Vadra amassed 300crores in 3 years - Kejriwal

diga

DO you want Thapar unemployed or out of business?
arre yaar... he can appear in Walk the talk or in Big boss. But never seen him interacting him on TV. For all you know, 4 month before the elections, he may become our PM

arre yaar... he can appear in Walk the talk or in Big boss. But never seen him interacting him on TV. For all you know' date=' 4 month before the elections, he may become our PM[/quote'] It'll become more fun when as a PM he'll not have to answer the Parliament too..in future.. :yay: Long Live the Indian democracy..

arre yaar... he can appear in Walk the talk or in Big boss. But never seen him interacting him on TV. For all you know' date= 4 month before the elections, he may become our PM
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: the reason as to why he doesn't appear on TV is simple - if he appears on TV then even with the friendliest reporters there will be some uncomfortable questions or some questions where he will have to take a stand and if he does that then that view will stick with him for a long time and may come to haunt him when he takes some kind of a responsibility so he follows the policy of not giving any opinions on any matter whatsoever.

The IAC has issued a statement questioning land acquisitions made by Priyanka Gandhi in Himachal Pradesh, based on a letter sent to Kejriwal by former Chief Minister Shanta Kumar. Priyanka Vadras family has a property in Shimla. I dont have full information about this, but it has a value of crores of rupees. You should add this to your list. The whole country is with you in your fight, Kumar said in a letter written to Kejriwal yesterday. Based on Kumars letter, India Against Corruption (IAC) issued a statement in which it said that the BJP state government in Himachal Praadesh should come clean on Priyankas properties in the state. also know that no outsiders can buy property in Himachal without the state governmentÃÔ permission. If this is true, when was Priyanka Vadra given permission to buy property in the state and which government gave it? the IAC statement said. Å´hanta Kumar is saying he does not have information. We donÃÕ understand this. He can find this out very fast as his party is in power. We appeal to Shanta Kumar and Chief Minister PK Dhumal that they tell the public whether Priyanka has any property in Shimla as is alleged, it added. Firstpost

20inter.jpg20inter.gif Rajinder Vadra, Eric to friends, suddenly finds himself confronting opposition from his son. Recently, in a public notice, son Robert, who is married to Priyanka, daughter of Congress president Sonia and the late Rajiv Gandhi, accused Vadra and Robert's elder brother Richard of promising people jobs and other favours in his name. In an interview with Shahid K Abbas, Rajinder Vadra denied the allegations and claimed to have opposed Robert's marriage from the very beginning, saying his son had become a pawn, even if not a 'ghar jamai', of the Gandhis. Separated from his family for some years now, Vadra claims his relations with son Robert, daughter-in-law Priyanka and Sonia were "perfect". His daughter Michelle, a jewellery designer, died in a car accident last April. That event had reunited the family briefly. Vadra, a Punjabi married to a Christian, runs a brass and wood handicrafts business in Moradabad. In his notice Robert Vadra said Rajinder and Richard Vadra were 'not authorised' to use his name nor had any access to him. The notice said the father and brother were using his relationship with Priyanka Gandhi to try and get people appointed to the Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee and the Moradabad District Congress Committee. Dismissing the allegations as a figment of Robert's imagination, Rajinder Vadra challenged his son to produce at least one witness in support. He claims he has no political affiliation and describes as rubbish the talk that the Congress was uncomfortable about the family's links with the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, especially with next month's crucial election in Uttar Pradesh. Excerpts from the interview: In the public notice issued recently, your son has addressed you as 'one Rajinder Vadra' and his elder brother as 'one Richard Vadra' and accused you of duping people by 'promising jobs and other favours'. He has stated that you are not authorised to use his name nor have access to him. Stories are doing the rounds that you used the Gandhi connection to get people appointed to the UPCC and Moradabad DCC. He is talking of disowning me, but I disowned him when he got married into the Gandhi family. I had never wanted that my son should marry into a family that was accused of having put the security of the nation at stake. Besides, I was always opposed to this marriage because of the treatment they meted out to Maneka Gandhi. I had to eventually surrender to the wishes and persuasion of my wife and daughter. It had occurred to me that Robert may change after his marriage in the Gandhi family but never -- even in my dreams -- had I thought he would go to court to finish a blood relationship between a father and son. And worse, that he would refer to me merely as a relative. Moreover, all these allegations are a mere figment of his imagination. I challenge him to come out with at least one witness in support of his allegation. Though Robert is playing to the tune of his in-laws, I am confident that he will never become a ghar jamai. I know for sure that he is bearing all the family expenses, including the rent for the Lodhi Estate government residence. The only time after their wedding in 1998 that I went to Mrs Sonia Gandhi's 10 Janpath residence was over a dinner. I last met Robert on April 16, 2001, at the funeral of my daughter Michelle. Are you now planning to disinherit him from the family property? I don't have any intention to disinherit him, but definitely I will have to respond legally to that public notice. You see, everything was perfect until this notice. I have not yet received the notice, but the moment I receive it I will respond immediately through a lawyer. I am seeking legal opinion about filing a defamation suit. I would like to seek an explanation from Robert as to how and when I misused the name of Priyanka Gandhi or Mrs Sonia Gandhi. In his notice Robert has accused his elder brother too of misusing his name. I can't reply on Richard's behalf. You ask him that. Is Robert under the influence of your wife with whom, I presume, your relations are not all that good? Robert is very attached to his mother, and yes, on several occasions he spoke to me siding with his mother. But this is quite normal; sons normally take the mother's side. But I would not quite agree that this decision to issue a notice was in any way influenced by his mother. There are allegations that the Vadra family has RSS links. I have always been a Congress supporter. It is true my elder brother Om Prakash donated his property to a trust in Moradabad. Maybe there are a few members of the trust who owe allegiance to the RSS. He had donated his share of property to the trust after his sons died in an accident. Do you nurture political ambitions? I have no interest in politics, nor have I ever got any inkling of Robert harbouring such ambitions. If Priyanka is keen to join politics I have no objection nor have I ever opposed this even earlier. http://ia.rediff.com/news/2002/jan/20inter.htm

Surname has nothing to do with individual nature of a person, all people with Gandhi surname might not be 100% good...also I rate Lal Bahadur Sashtri as the best gutsy PM ever India had...the great man was absolutely clean when it comes to corruption. From wikipedia "On 17 September 1965, while the Indo-Pak war was on, India received a letter from China alleging that the Indian army had set up army equipment in Chinese territory, and India would face China's wrath, unless the equipment was pulled down. In spite of the threat of aggression from China, Shastri declared "China's allegation is untrue. If China attacks India it is our firm resolve to fight for our freedom. The might of China will not deter us from defending our territorial integrity" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lal_Bahadur_Shastri
where did I say that all Gandhis will good, but they are taking a lot benefits of that Surname. Imagine any other surname with their name and no one would have cared about them and they are not even real Gandhi.

What is humiliating in being part of a process? :dontknow:
In a country where anyone roadchhap high profile son can say, "jaanta hai mera baap kaun hai", it is humiliating. Reminds me of an incident when some arrogant drunk son of a some top leader in Ranchi probably hit governer's vehicle at night. He didn't realize it was governer's vehicle and tried to show his status and later even pulled out his gun. Gaurds immediately overpowered him and withing seconds they made him return back to his senses.
No one in his family holds ANY ministry. His own family is not even in active politics. His wife has not even contested any elections. Also, why is this notice not issued for president's jamai or jamai or army heads ? This is stupid to ask for special treatment just because his Saas and sala are MPs, yes officially they are JUST MPs.
Priyanka is an SPG protectee and Vadra is given exemption while travelling with her or some other protectee.
Just having that guy alone explicitly listed for exemption can't be justified by anyone. It is about as absurd as it gets. Wonder if any TV channel has discussed this. I have seen that image posted and discussed here more than once.
These things are probably untold agreements. News channels won't go questioning top family.

In a country where anyone roadchhap high profile son can say, "jaanta hai mera baap kaun hai", it is humiliating. Reminds me of an incident when some arrogant drunk son of a some top leader in Ranchi probably hit governer's vehicle at night. He didn't realize it was governer's vehicle and tried to show his status and later even pulled out his gun. Gaurds immediately overpowered him and withing seconds they made him return back to his senses.
I sense what you are trying to say but it still does not change the fact. In our country, power is appreciated and allowed to roam free like a drunken drivel. The politicians are not "leaders" but "servants" of the country.

I sense what you are trying to say but it still does not change the fact. In our country' date=' power is appreciated and allowed to roam free like a drunken drivel. [b']The politicians are not "leaders" but "servants" of the country.
Not if you go by what Salman Khushid said today
Congress adhyaksha ne hame chunav jeetaya hai, samman dilaya hai, unke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte, unke liye jaan bhi de sakte hain
Zail Singh's shadow?

This is f***ing hilarious..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Open letter to Robert Vadra - Amreekan Desi Open Letter to Shri Robert Vadra October 7, 2012 By amreekandesi Dear Shri Robert Vadra ji, I know youÃÓe in the news for corruption and tax evasion charges, but donÃÕ let that bog you down. You are bigger than that, and we are with you. And of course, thereÃÔ the union cabinet to take care of that. Salman hai na? [i am guessing that in the inner party circles, he goes as son-in-law minister. Hee hee.] But on a serious note, you are such an inspiration, man. You know how everybody has their life-changing moments? Buddha had it below than Banyan tree. Newton had it when that apple fell on his head. Poonam Pandey when she realized her best talent was taking her clothes off. Similarly, mine was when i saw a sign at the airport listing out the most important people in India, the ones exempted from getting their balls cupped by CISF officers. President. Prime Minister. Cabinet Ministers. Chief Justice. Shri Robert Vadra. Man, this must be an order of magnitude bigger than getting AIR 1 in IITJEE, 100 percentile in CAT and topping the civil services exam. In the same year. Mumma must be so proud. Dude, youÃÓe such a rockstar. And i felt important when Continental airlines sent me a one-time pass to the premium lounge. What a loser. But i guess you were destined for greatness. Your mom was of Scottish origin, and dad an Indian. Always the mark of a great man to marry a foreigner, and i guess it also fit into the whole Gandhi family theme. But clearly, if thereÃÔ one thing you did well, it was getting married to Priyanka ji. Very nice lady she is, tall, charismatic, short hair and all that. While most Indian men dream of marrying a woman who can get them a crore in dowry, you went long. And how. Good job there. DonÃÕ get me wrong, i am not like those stupid BJP walas, ranting against you. I truly adore you man. Your journey is going to inspire men and women for many centuries. I mean, you got the airport frisking exemption even before the chiefs of our defense services. That is so FREAKING AWESOME. Of course, you are not all about being the first-son-in-law of the country. ThereÃÔ more to you. Like spending time in the gym to give a complex to Salman and Hrithik. YouÃÓe forty and have a six pack of abs. I am 32 and my lungs turn into the Agni missile if i dare run a kilometer. You already have a mustache. I say you should shoot for the lead role in Dabangg 2. Oh, and i love your 1800cc motorcycle. Even my car doesnÃÕ have that many CCs. But then, the national jamai has to live in style, so it is cool. Kitna deti hai, btw? ThereÃÔ so much to you. I think you are doing a great job of removing gender stereotypes that crappy shows like Balika Vadhu are creating. There the bahus spend their time cooking, looking good and taking care of the family name. Here, you are making sure you look good, while taking care of the family name. This is just so sweet. I would do chubby cheeks to you, if i could. Along the way, youÃ×e also built yourself a business empire. Stakes in hotels, apartments all over the place, everything totaling hundreds of crores. Excellent example for unmarried budding entrepreneurs. Just one suggestion you should consider putting up those apartments for rent. Some supplemental income never hurts. Awesome, man. Awesome. Very impressive. Achha, one last thing. I hear you got a 10,000 square feet apartment in Gurgaon for 89 lakh. Boss, this is god-level bargaining skills. How did you manage? When i tried, they wouldnÃÕ sell me an apartment a tenth of that size for that much. Can you please help getting that discount? Perhaps if we find ten other people, DLF might even give us a group discount and make it even cheaper. Chalo boss, thatÃÔ it for now. Take care, keep rocking, and donÃÕ worry about Kejriwal, the BJP, or Indian people. We forgot about Bofors, weÃ×e forgotten CWG, weÃ×e forgotten 2G, weÃÃl forget Coal G, weÃÃl forget JIJA JI as well. Disclaimer: Dear Kapil Sibal ji, i just mean this in good humor. If you are considering putting me in jail for this silly satirical post, please note that Suresh RainaÃÔ nephew wrote it.]

Vadra Affair - Day 2 Press release on Vadra-DLF links with Haryana Govt- PDF Nexus between Haryana govt, DLF: Kerjiwal Robert Vadra got 50 per cent stake in this SEZ company of DLF, says Kejriwal. He says the high court had pointed out the nexus. At least 300 acres of land for a hospital was given to DLF, points out Kejriwal. Bidding manipulated to benefit DLF: Kejriwal: Kejriwal says Vadra sold his 50 per cent stake in DLF's SEZ company after a year. The Haryana government manipulated the bidding process and sold the Rs 350 acre land to DLF for Rs 1700 crore. Bids given by Unitech and another company were not even opened, says Kejriwal. Part of the 350 acres of land sold to DLF was protected forest land, says Kejriwal,