But, we batted well, timed the ball well today...

fineleg

:eyedance:
Dont fret too much Prince of Calcutta. All you have to do is simple - stop accusing fellow forum members. If you like or dislike a player, state that. No need to get into personal remarks against other forum members. After all you are lying when you say I am anu d or whoever the hell he/she/it is.
Dont fret too much Prince of Calcutta. All you have to do is simple - stop accusing fellow forum members. If you like or dislike a player, state that. No need to get into personal remarks against other forum members. After all you are lying when you say I am anu d or whoever the hell he/she/it is.
calm down lady.. its just a game.. :regular_smile:
whatz harm in saying that fine leg?? gang and dravid batted well. so as yuvraj.. timed the ball well. didn't they?
C'tics, Firstly, let me nitpick...SG did not bat great - he did ok. When chasing 280+, he has to score at a better strikerate. If he started slow, then sped up, that is fine, but then you cannot throw away after you have "consolidated" your innings. Secondly, the bigger point i tried to make: Saying we timed well etc is not going to cut it. When we say we batted well, it has to make a difference (or come close to it). Today we were not really in the game. So, no point in saying we batted well - we did very average today at best.