Ranji Trophy 2012-13

Chandan

yes I thought he was good too along with Argal(dunno what happened to him) have u watched him recently?has he gained pace?was a 120k bowler in U19 WC
No. But Argal was slower 120ish bowler. He was quicker must be around high 120s to low 130s like Ravikant Singh in this WC.
11.30am Railways continue slide They are now 152 for 8, and are staring at a huge first-innings deficit against Madhya Pradesh. MP medium-pacer Ishwar Pandey now has four five-wicket hauls in five innings.
Ishwar Pandey 21.4 overs 5/47. He is one bowler I would want in the team for A tour to SA along with Shami.
^ how quick is he' date='does it swing/reverse?[/quote'] He has decent pace, not ovely quick like Yadav but decen and is tall and moves the ball away and he still has scope of improvement in terms of pace wiht subtle refinement of his action. He is trained at MRF too. I meant I want him to the A tour to SA before the actual India tour. Its time fo Jagdale, his statemate general secretary to ask for his inclusion in A team.

Ishwar Pandey with his 3rd successive 5-wicket haul, and now has 4 5-fers in last 5 innings! A tall, hit the deck kind of a bowler who can move the ball both ways. He is mostly around 132-133 kpmh and can bowl in high 130s. I hope some good coach takes him under his wing and helps him become a better bowler. He is only 23 and will only get better from here.

Ishwar Pandey with his 3rd successive 5-wicket haul, and now has 4 5-fers in last 5 innings! A tall, hit the deck kind of a bowler who can move the ball both ways. He is mostly around 132-133 kpmh and can bowl in high 130s. I hope some good coach takes him under his wing and helps him become a better bowler. He is only 23 and will only get better from here.
He has already done some work in MRF, but still needs some more work on his action to make him bowl quicker. MRF is delivering half-baked products nowadays.
Another 100 for Rohit' date=' 2nd of the season , also scored 79 a couple of innings ago. Looks in good touch. How I wish players like him were not picked for the T20/ODI side in the middle of a domestic season and instead asked to continue to perform in FC cricket.[/quote'] Hes been always performing in FC.........but keeps getting picked for T20/ODI
Another 100 for Rohit' date=' 2nd of the season , also scored 79 a couple of innings ago. Looks in good touch. How I wish players like him were not picked for the T20/ODI side in the middle of a domestic season and instead asked to continue to perform in FC cricket.[/quote'] it is a flat deck right?:idunno: