Prediction for tommorow

Its no co-incidence that every time the Indian opening partnership has fired ' date=' we have won. Hopefully , they fire again in the final.[/quote'] Some very famous Ganguly fans are attributing the Indian success in this series to Ganguly alone. When Ganguly fires, (SRT has been firing all along), India wins. I feel the match on Saturday will be won by our bowlers for a change.
Some very famous Ganguly fans are attributing the Indian success in this series to Ganguly alone. When Ganguly fires' date=' (SRT has been firing all along), India wins. I feel the match on Saturday will be won by our bowlers for a change.[/quote'] Bowlers ? No way , C_A... Not anymore in one dayers. Its the batsman who have to cover up for bowlers. I am still rueing the chance we wasted in one dayers 3 and 4. :cry_smile:

I still don't rate the Indian team any better than the poms. Yesterday was when the glorious Indian opening batting of the 90s relived. I hope the old warriors do it all over again but don't reckon that is going to happen. I wish India win the last one and convince me they are better than England at ODIs. I would rather be pessimist and enjoy an Indian win if that happens rather than the other way round. But for some excellent batting India almost gifted the game to England last night. A better ODI team like the Aussies, South Africa or even Sri Lanka would not have allowed India back in the game. Either way I'm quite happy the way India has fought back in ODIs. They weren't this tough over the last year. I quite like the team that took the field yesterday, a mix of youth and experience. That is the only way India can win few ODIs. India saved about 20 runs in the field meaning they were chasing 20 less runs. I would like a ODI series win too but won't be too bothered if they don't win. They have done way better than I expected them to anyways.