Type A and Type B personalities on the forum....

beetle

Eighty-two ! Thats through the roof ! Though , the part about "be more lazy" is ridiculous actually. NO ONE should be advised - " Be more lazy"
I lurrvvvvve being lazy.. :dance: .. And I mostly get my work done on time too ... gotta use tact and charm apart from just slogging all the time ya know :P

Results of Your Type A Personality Test Personality Type typea.gifYour score = 17 score_orange.gifWhat does your score mean? You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D