PLS! Put Back Sachin Banner !!!

zubinpepsi

Aree baba unlike you serious worshippers I was just joking about Uttappa....may be if you notice the smiley..... Now you have the banner? happy? enjoy yourself.....
rads, pls take it easy.. i reckon oneday dravid will use his brain n perform well as a captain if he still exists as a captain... i ll request varun to put urrs and dravid's pic up there in the banner.. i hope fellow posters also will support this.. now take it cool n sleep well..:D
I must say...you people are the most petty worshippers of all....... You have to come back every time and spoil it for the rest who are just trying to be happy fot the team.....with you "egg on the face jeering".
Difference is you fail to see the same problem in yourself. If the roles had reversed between RD and SRT, there would be 100s of posts, and some of them from you, how one chokes and the "great one" doesn't, if you were so very fair as you claim to be, same thing would've been posted by you already. Guess what, no such posting about who's the choker and who's not :haha::haha: As I said, it's fine, but don't act all high and mighty that you're not a worshipper. Thanku
Difference is you fail to see the same problem in yourself. If the roles had reversed between RD and SRT, there would be 100s of posts, and some of them from you, how one chokes and the "great one" doesn't, if you were so very fair as you claim to be, same thing would've been posted by you already. Guess what, no such posting about who's the choker and who's not :haha::haha: As I said, it's fine, but don't act all high and mighty that you're not a worshipper. Thanku
Amen!! cudnt have said better...
You know what mr. Anakin...My team won!I I don't care what you think..You can take your egg and stuff it up some place nice! good night!
Good, we're all happy the team won. That's beside the point. The point is the angles of posting by the supposedly non fanatics, non-worshippers.
sorry if i played a part by starting that thread.. Team is above all individual performances .. Period
dude relax.. those claim tht country is important r all sour grapes who cant take sachin being worshipped.. they will rightly worship their heroes if they turned out to b the hero of the match.. watch closely how they get on when dravid scores or dravid captaince comes good (unfortunately tht wont happen)...