Yuvi back in business

Man' date=' I recall how some of the posters here used to call Yuvi as Yuseless. Some put references to him in their signatures trying to take a dig at those Yuvi by equating Yuvi to just a six hitter when in reallity they didn't know themselves that his game wasn't solely based on sixes LOL. And then others who passed on judgments like [i']It really shows your character when you support someone like Yuvi and others echoing Hail the Chewy A big :finger: to all of them PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT: YUVRAJ SINGH A little khatta to go with all the meetha :icflove:
:hatsoff::two_thumbs_up:

First time he played for India I was amazed. Somewhere around 2005-2006 I thought he was one of his kind. Not soon after that I thought he was very inconsistent and not good enough to play for India. Now I reckon he is certainly among the better players produced by India. I'd like to see how his career takes off in test cricket. I guess we could now see a whole new dimension to this cricket. Consistent or not he is certainly good to watch. Surprisingly his bowling was even better than his batting, I guess hard work is the key word for his success.

Yes absolutely' date=' [b']he is a failed test cricketer and its time that fans and selectors look beyond that, Cleanest striker of the cricket ball ...will definitely feature in any ATG ODI 11.
Not going to happen. Yuvi will surely be back for the test series vs Australia. The media is soon going to start running that campaign for him and expect to see the ex cricketers joining in as well. Already some of these experts were saying after yesterday's match how Yuvraj deserves another chance and how he was underbowled in the tests he played!
Not going to happen. Yuvi will surely be back for the test series vs Australia. The media is soon going to start running that campaign for him and expect to see the ex cricketers joining in as well. Already some of these experts were saying after yesterday's match how Yuvraj deserves another chance and how he was underbowled in the tests he played!
You guys would kill me for this, but i would do something out of the box, I will ask yuvi to open the innings with sehwag and slot gambhir at No. 5. give him the license to go for kill, ask him to go and make the mockery of the new ball...For me this is attacking cricket...Just an opinion though.
SB' date=' Yuvi actually did open in a test match vs the Aussies back in 2004 :) Ganguly wanted him to play at any slot..didn't quite prove to be a success![/quote'] No i will give him a consistent run minimum of 6 test matches or four innings with the license to kill...attack from the word go..The point is to get the best out of yuvraj, i beleive this whole test match building innigs thing has curtailed yuvi from giving his best shot in test cricket...give him the license to kill even in test cricket and the world will see a different yuvraj in test.
No i will give him a consistent run minimum of 6 test matches or four innings with the license to kill...attack from the word go..The point is to get the best out of yuvraj' date= i beleive this whole test match building innigs thing has curtailed yuvi from giving his best shot in test cricket...give him the license to kill even in test cricket and the world will see a different yuvraj in test.
:hatsoff: