B kumar

badmash

If Ishant can play test kirket' date='then why not Bhuvan B->[/quote'] +1 if it comes to ishant vs bhuvan... it will be bhuvan anyday btw i hope they select shami at his home ground..i think tht kid is even better then bhuvan (even in this year ranji he was doing as well if not better ) he is different kind of bowler who gets more nip of the track with swing:--D
+1 if it comes to ishant vs bhuvan... it will be bhuvan anyday btw i hope they select shami at his home ground..i think tht kid is even better then bhuvan (even in this year ranji he was doing as well if not better ) he is different kind of bowler who gets more nip of the track with swing:--D
yes next match Shami should come in for Ishant

To think that he was making his ODI debut and looked like the only one who could take wickets with the new ball! He will have days when he gets carted but there is more to this guy than just swing. Bowls at a decent enough speed and can surprise the batsmen with his bouncer. Hopefully our coaches let him be and don't mes up with his wrist position / action etc. As he plays more, he will learn and get better.

+1 if it comes to ishant vs bhuvan... it will be bhuvan anyday btw i hope they select shami at his home ground..i think tht kid is even better then bhuvan (even in this year ranji he was doing as well if not better ) he is different kind of bowler who gets more nip of the track with swing:--D
Shami should have played today ,hope he plays next game.But Ishant may get another chance coz he was unlucky again :winky:
or maybe jsut include him and drop sharma.. shyte im forgetting abt kohli injury :wall: who are reserve batters?
Rohit will go for Rahane.no way we gonna play 5 bowlers or 4 pacers.so Shami will come in place of Dinda or Ishant.I prefer Ishant
Rohit will go for Rahane.no way we gonna play 5 bowlers or 4 pacers.so Shami will come in place of Dinda or Ishant.I prefer Ishant
but its indian team dude u dont make aggressive changes like this..dinda and ishant did not lost us match so they are safe:winky: well i dont mind shami not playing odis i always believed he is better test prospect anyway ..