B kumar

badmash

Bechara got tired because of the humidity' date=' so did Dhoni who is extremely fit[/quote'] im just kidding here.. but there is difference as bowler there is no excuse to tundler at end of day dhoni was batting there from start but irfan did not bowled 30 overs.. :) also his fitness is bad u cannot as fast bowler who is selected in team for pace bowl at such low speeds at end ..today he could have lost game for u guys .. but no one cares cos u won (we indians have same attitude ) imo replace him with some one else..he is gonna get injured in match and its gonna cost u even on this pitch he did not pick many wickets..and in morning pitch was so good for bowlers..
im just kidding here.. but there is difference as bowler there is no excuse to tundler at end of day dhoni was batting there from start but irfan did not bowled 30 overs.. :) also his fitness is bad u cannot as fast bowler who is selected in team for pace bowl at such low speeds at end ..today he could have lost game for u guys .. but no one cares cos u won (we indians have same attitude ) imo replace him with some one else..he is gonna get injured in match and its gonna cost u even on this pitch he did not pick many wickets..and in morning pitch was so good for bowlers..
Definitely he has a stamina issue, no doubt about that. But the positives of having him in the team are great, if he can continue to go for low runs at the start of a spell and rough up a few batsmen, thats a great addition. Atleast he should be given a fair run, and if he consistently shows that he cannot handle the ODI game, then should be dropped. Though I feel he is perfect for the T20 format
Definitely he has a stamina issue' date=' no doubt about that. But the positives of having him in the team are great, if he can continue to go for low runs at the start of a spell and rough up a few batsmen, thats a great addition. Atleast he should be given a fair run, and if he consistently shows that he cannot handle the ODI game, then should be dropped. Though I feel he is perfect for the T20 format[/quote'] def good enough for t20... if he can improve fitness then good .. i can assure u though on flatter tracks he will go for runs once batsmen get used to him..junaid on the other hand way he swings the ball he is real deal
Regarding B. Kumar' date=' he's a great find. Reminds me of Kulasekera who we Pakistanis despise because hes demolished our top order many a time. Let B.Kumar play against countries more apt at playing swing and then we'd have a better idea of his skills[/quote'] kula never bowled out swinger this well... way he was setting up even azhar ali was gr8 to see and azhar played kula quite well..:--D