B kumar

badmash

I really dont see the excitment. Another trundler who gets some swing early on in helpful conditions. Another crapthan, vinnay kumar and mithun type. As soon as ball stops swinging he is cannon fodder. High 70s, low 80s type bolwer. TRUNDLER of the type we so love and admire.
He is a allrounder and he is young and learning and seems to have cricketing sense.I do not like guys like pk because of their casual attitude and work ethic.But this guy is diff.
I really dont see the excitment. Another trundler who gets some swing early on in helpful conditions. Another crapthan, vinnay kumar and mithun type. As soon as ball stops swinging he is cannon fodder. High 70s, low 80s type bolwer. TRUNDLER of the type we so love and admire.
I like the fact that you've discarded him :clap:
Your calling a kid who can hit almost 140 a trundler :hysterical: Ok then we will stick with Dhinda, PK and Munaf.
Your calling a kid who can hit almost 140 a trundler :hysterical: Ok then we will stick with Dhinda, PK and Munaf.
Dinda has been a revelation and no I am not just going by the last 2 games...did well in the Eng T20 series too....He has improved a lot and probably our best bet in LOI's. But should be kept away from test cricket though
Don't know why you hate Pathan so much...he has been our best LOI bowler since his comeback...also he is a much useful batsman than Jadeja in LOI's As far as Bhuvan goes....he is decent,if he can bat like how he has been hyped here than I would say he deserves a long run. I already think he might be better than PK in this format.
Don't know why you hate Pathan so much...he has been our best LOI bowler since his comeback...also he is a much useful batsman than Jadeja in LOI's As far as Bhuvan goes....he is decent,if he can bat like how he has been hyped here than I would say he deserves a long run. I already think he might be better than PK in this format.
Bhuvan is a below average bat in T20/ODIs, going by his IPL stint. Not half as good as Agarkar, to put things in perspective.
Bangalore: Dec 27, 2012 Indian seamer Bhuvneshwar Kumar, who made his T20 international debut in the first game against Pakistan, hopes to play Test cricket alongside Sachin Tendulkar. źes, thatÃÔ a big disappointment. When I saw his retirement news on the TV, I thought that IÃ×e lost the chance to play alongside him. But then I thought that I still have a chance to play with him in Tests. I hope that happens, Bhuvneshwar was quoted as saying by the BCCIÃÔ official portal. Bhuvneshwar revealed on Wednesday that swing bowling is his main strength, and he looks up to Praveen Kumar as a mentor. He ran through the Pakistan top order claiming three wickets for nine runs, helping India gain some momentum after they were restricted for a modest total at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore by the arch rivals. Bhuvneshwar said, Ū was told beforehand that I had a good chance. After seeing the wicket, the team management decided that I will play. I was happy but nervous too. They were normal debut nerves and nothing to do with the fact that it was against Pakistan. Once I entered the field, I was pretty normal. He added, űraveen Kumar and I are from the same city. I have been watching him since a long time and I think weÃÓe very similar bowlers. I look up to him as my mentor. Like him, my main weapon is swing bowling and I rely a lot on it especially in helpful conditions like this. Bhuvneshwar said it would have been a dream debut for him if India would have won the close encounter. Ūt would have been a dream debut if we had won. It was a good debut scoring six crucial runs at the death, picking up three wickets for nine runs and taking a catch. It would have been perfect had we won in the end, he said. The all-rounder said he was hopeful of national team selection after good performances in the domestic circuit. Ū was hopeful. I scored a first-class century and did well in Ranji Trophy and Duleep Trophy. I was hoping to get in as an all-rounder,Ǽ/B] he stated. Talking about his debut match, the 22-year-old Bhuvneshwar said, Ū tried to do what I have been doing at the domestic level and the IPL, and thatÃÔ what the seniors suggested me to do. źou can say that the time spent with RCB did help me in terms of knowing what kind of Twenty20 wicket this is. Overall, the IPL experience was useful because of what I learnt from the international players about bowling in T20s, he added. Bhuvneshwar said Mahendra Singh DhoniÃÔ talk gave him confidence in him ahead of the crucial tie. Ū have always watched him on TV and thought what a good captain he is. Before this game he told me that although I am playing for India and itÃÔ a big thing, at the end of the day itÃÔ just another match. You have played a lot of cricket matches and this is one of them. He supported me right through my spell as well, he said.
http://www.cricketcountry.com/cricket-articles/Bhuvneshwar-Kumar-hopes-to-play-Test-cricket-alongside-Sachin-Tendulkar/21416 B->