B kumar

badmash

He is miltary medium. Today did not even swing it much. His top speed is being boasted at 85 mph. This T20 were you can go full pelt for only 4 overs. Can you imagine him in a test match, today he even clocked a few at 77mph. An hour bowling at cook and he will become trundelr supreme in high 70s. Frankly I dont see the reason why some are getting hard ons. Its amazing when ever a new seamer arrives who is 5ft 8 , weak and can only bowl medium pace with some swing and seam. ICF goes gaga in praise. Its like people see a mirror image of themselves and appreciate the weak pace and physique, so feel the need to praise these weaklings.

Frankly I dont see the reason why some are getting hard ons. Its amazing when ever a new seamer arrives who is 5ft 8 ' date=' weak and can only bowl medium pace with some swing and seam. ICF goes gaga in praise. Its like people see a mirror image of themselves and appreciate the weak pace and physique so feel the need to praise these weaklings.[/quote'] People here are keen to praise good performances. There is only so excited one can get about 'potential'.
People here are keen to praise good performances. There is only so excited one can get about 'potential'.
What potential??? I dont see it. If he was clocking 90mph or tall and getting bounce, then even if went for a few then would see potentila. But some puny fella trundling in sums up whats always wrong with our pace attack. For those who maintain pace does not matter. The history of cricket says no. As fast bowlers win matches, win test matches.
What potential??? I dont see it. If he was clocking 90mph or tall and getting bounce, then even if went for a few then would see potentila. But some puny fella trundling in sums up whats always wrong with our pace attack. For those who maintain pace does not matter. The history of cricket says no. As fast bowlers win matches, win test matches.
Bhuvan is not being touted as a match-winning pacer by anyone. He has the requisite all-round skills to be a useful LOI player as of now, and you should look at it from that POV only.
Well thats fair enough. But way some are talking its as if we have discovered malcomn marshall
After all the disappoinments we have faced in recent times with regards to perceived tailunt,I doubt anyone does that anymore. Everyone agreed that PK would be a terrific test bowler if he added a few more yards and Bhuvan seems to be a bowler in the same mould with those extra yards of pace. Given the fact that he is supposed to be a much better batsman(honestly havent seen him bat) than PK and will not take a lot to be a much better fielder than him,there is some HOPE...I repeat the word is Hope. One must be crazy to write him off after one average performance on a flat deck after his performance in the first game.

Am sorry but unlike the new kids. For me TEST cricket is number 1. And any player needs to be viewed in that prism. I see nothing there as a test player. And I mean nothing. Does anyone see anything that makes him a test player, i just see trundle city for tests. Yes maybe ok player for odis. But then Jajdeja is sort of ok for odis as well. Is this how sad we have become. Look at pak rocking up with 7ft 1 inch monster with pace and bounce, Now if we had that debuting for us I would have hard on and be excited as have potential test player. While we have to get excited over some malnourished skiiny runt presenting a nice seam

Am sorry but unlike the new kids. For me TEST cricket is number 1. And any player needs to be viewed in that prism. I see nothing there as a test player. And I mean nothing. Does anyone see anything that makes him a test player, i just see trundle city for tests. Yes maybe ok player for odis. But then Jajdeja is sort of ok for odis as well. Is this how sad we have become. Look at pak rocking up with 7ft 1 inch monster with pace and bounce, Now if we had that debuting for us I would have hard on and be excited as have potential test player. While we have to get excited over some malnourished skiiny runt presenting a nice seam
That monster looked like a joker in his debut series vs England while at the same time Skinny tundler like Junaid looks to be their best fast bowling prospect and rightfully so. I still think Bhuvan is a better player than P.K...what makes you write off a player after one ordinary match when he just had an outstanding debut?
It's the punjabi genes :--D
That monster looked like a joker in his debut series vs England while at the same time Skinny tundler like Junaid looks to be their best fast bowling prospect and rightfully so. I still think Bhuvan is a better player than P.K...what makes you write off a player after one ordinary match when he just had an outstanding debut?
Pk is ok. The poor fella got dumped by selctors and is injured. Did ok in england Look am not slamming this Kumar for fun of it. I have nothing against him, he may be ok for oid games. Just saddens me to again have another 79mph bowler appear. He will be useless in tests and that is my main priority.
Pk is ok. The poor fella got dumped by selctors and is injured. Did ok in england Look am not slamming this Kumar for fun of it. I have nothing against him, he may be ok for oid games. Just saddens me to again have another 79mph bowler appear. He will be useless in tests and that is my main priority.
India does not presently have a 145+ bowler in any Ranji team. Live with it. You cannot manufacture one out of the blue.
India does not presently have a 145+ bowler in any Ranji team. Live with it. You cannot manufacture one out of the blue.
Well if everyone keeps praising trundlers and picking them, then nothing will change At least you acknowledhe that he is pathetic option for tests and only reason you would pick him is cos less pathetic then others. But lets not celebrate the fact
Exactly...I think Umesh is the only exciting fast bowling prospect in terms of pace..... I will bet a $100 that Aaron is ordinary...Firstly I don't think he is a 145-150 bowler from what I have seen and doesn't seem to have a plan B..Nver got the hype around him from day 1 In terms of Pace and skillsets...Umesh is our No 1 bowler In terms of Potential and Pace even after 5 years since debut it is still Ishant :banghead: Since Zak's career seems to be almost over I can see the likes of BK,PK r even Pathan be the ideal foil. Awana,Aaron etc are too one dimensional may be 4-5 K faster version of V.K