Shoaib recalled from Twenty20 WC

zubinpepsi

:haha::hysterical: was just now watching times now... here's what happened according to them. they spoke to one of the paki players... shoaib told afridi with all th seniors gone his role is much more like that of imran khan of the 90's.At this afridi laughed and mentioned this to asif who joined in the laughetr .this angered shoaib and he smacked him with the bat but then later apologised but asif said go **** urself u fat **** and reported him to the team manager.......this is from the news channel :giggle:

Excellent decision by the PCB! Lets hope that he misses the series against SA as well!

God!!! So how will he prove his claims that Pak is better than Australia, in this T20 World championship??
he never said that. Here is what he said "I think we are the best side right now as far as talent is concerned. We have the best all-rounders, the best fast bowlers and record-holding batsmen in the team. "We've got the luxury of a battery of fast bowlers and we should use it against Australia."
May be Asif might have called shiib names.....and may be shoiab reacted like a Zidane.... Anybody know the spat between Bellamy and another liverpool team mate...Bellamy used a Golf Club Next day both scored goals. These things happens in Team sports...with shoiab its too frequent
What about that other incident where the Israeli player was kicked by that Hartson tosser.
wonder whats going on in Lawson's mind.. He is the one who backed sohaab all the way even before reaching pakistan.. He got nice paki egg on his face...:eyedance:
Anda ka danda :hysterical:
Fast bowler says he's apologised, vows quick comeback 'I'm human, I made a mistake' - Shoaib Cricinfo staff September 7, 2007 Shoaib Akthar said he made a mistake 'in the heat of the moment" when he hit Mohammad Asif and has apologised to him and his Pakistan teammates for the dressing-room scuffle that saw him being sent home from South Africa. He vowed to make a comeback and said he was hopeful of playing in next month's home series against South Africa. "I'm human and made a mistake in the heat of the moment," Shoaib told NDTV, an Indian news channel. "Asif said something to me that made me lose my temper. I apologised to him, but I was very upset." He asked the media not to paint him as a villain and said, "I'm feeling bad that two minutes of temper have ruined my comeback. Sometime you do things in a fit of temper. I will explain the situation to everyone and apologise. I will address a press conference and apologise for my actions. I will try and make it back for the series against South Africa next month." He likened the incident to the headbutt by the French footballer, Zinedine Zidane, in the final of the World Cup in Germany last year and said what happened was not intentional.
-------- nice try sohaib.. just in an auto gap he drove a big truck by linking himself with Zidane... smart eeh..
:haha::hysterical: was just now watching times now... here's what happened according to them. they spoke to one of the paki players... shoaib told afridi with all th seniors gone his role is much more like that of imran khan of the 90's.At this afridi laughed and mentioned this to asif who joined in the laughetr .this angered shoaib and he smacked him with the bat but then later apologised but asif said go **** urself u fat **** and reported him to the team manager.......this is from the news channel :giggle:
now tht has completed the list of players.. i was wondering how afridis name is not in this controversy.. and here u go.. he has the one who started thissss:hysterical:

"He likened the incident to the headbutt by the French footballer, Zinedine Zidane, in the final of the World Cup in Germany last year and said what happened was not intentional." oh boy..this is so funny....Shoaib first likening himself to Imran and then Zidane... damn I have coffee sprayed on my keyboard:hysterical::hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

Reforms in pakistan.. boy after nuemrous military coup people still put faith in this or that general only to be stung later.. Pakistan and reforms or investment in process as opposed to individuals do not gell well together.... It's a banana republic .... cricket board is a mere refllection of anchored rot in the country..

I think he has gone insane. Read this interview Akhtar slams disciplinary committee Thursday Sep 6 21:35 AEST Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar has described the doping scandal that engulfed him last year as the worst time of his life and hit out at the disciplinary committee that initially found him guilty. The "Rawalpindi Express" and fellow paceman Mohammad Asif tested positive for the banned steroid nandrolone in internal testing by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) before the Champions Trophy last October. A PCB disciplinary committee banned Akhtar for two years and Asif for one year. The ban was overturned on appeal, however, as the committee had used the World Anti-Doping Agency Code (WADA) regulations instead of PCB's own anti-doping policy, which allows for ignorance of the law to be used as a defence. "The doping matter was pretty serious and a big setback for my entire life," he said on Thursday. "It was not easy to cope with. "It's difficult when you get into trouble. "If I do it, then it is a problem, but if anyone else does it, they don't get into trouble." WADA lodged an appeal against the ruling with the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), which found in July it did not have jurisdiction in the matter as neither PCB nor International Cricket Council provided for a right of appeal to CAS. "The Pakistan Cricket Board has helped. It was not their fault the case went wrong," said Akhtar, in South Africa for the inaugural Twenty20 World Cup. "The disciplinary committee turned out to be the main culprit." The 32-year-old also strongly criticised rules changes in the game, saying they have deprived fans of the joy of watching fast bowling. "Cricket should be about fast bowlers, not batsmen," he said. "The charm has gone down in cricket because you don't have fast bowlers running in and bowling at 90 miles per hour any more. "The spectators like to see fast bowlers running in, hurting people, and pitches that make batsmen struggle for runs. "But nowadays we play on good batting tracks all the time; they've made laws about bouncers and now there's the free-hit rule for a no-ball." http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=177543

Seriously though , this rift goes much deeper exposing the deep division in the social fabric of Pakistani society between Pathans and Punjabis. Chew this, the subjects are two Pathans , Afridi and Asif laughing at Punjabi Shoaib because he likened himself to a former cricketing great, a certain Imran Khan Naizi who happens to be god in the eyes of Pathans in Pakistan . The gall of this inferior Punjabi to liken himself to this great supreme Pathan , Asif must have thought and hence the accompanied laughter and the subsequent outburst by Shoaib Akhtar for being belittled by a Pathan once again.

Munda...there he (Shoaib Zidane) goes again with the 'talunt'. That's become a oxymoron these days..talunted pakistanis... Talunt is something that can't be quantified. Every player in every team is talunted. Otherwise, they will not make it into the national team.
So are you telling me that every international cricketer is equally talented?
Seriously though ' date=' this rift goes much deeper exposing the deep division in the social fabric of Pakistani society between Pathans and Punjabis. Chew this, the subjects are two Pathans , Afridi and Asif laughing at Punjabi Shoaib because he likened himself to a former cricketing great, a certain Imran Khan Naizi who happens to be god in the eyes of Pathans in Pakistan . The gall of this inferior Punjabi to liken himself to this great supreme Pathan , Asif must have thought and hence the accompanied laughter and the subsequent outburst by Shoaib Akhtar.[/quote'] :hysterical: nice one! The certain Imran Khan Niazi is given a high status for his deeds(both on and off the cricket field) and not because he was born in a certain sect... only if you could ever realize how much he had to go through to build that cancer hospital and how many lives that one deed has saved and will save in decades to come!. oh and he is not just an impressive figure in the "pathan community" he is an impressive figure across the world.