Anti Virat Kohli Club

club is dead already lmfao saurav gone op who created club has not posted here for while jaf is just a betting bot, lord and slicker will jump ship again like before after one more inning
I didnt jump ship,you tricked me into an easy challenge he was gonna win:poink: still I honoured the challenge,I am here forever
No the situation was not different. There is a school of thought in cricket followed by very successful batsmen with the tail like Waugh and Laxman who never shielded the tail.
Actually, Laxman said that if the tail ender is not confident on facing the bowler he used to try to farm the strike.
Actually' date=' Laxman said that if the tail ender is not confident on facing the bowler he used to try to farm the strike.[/quote'] This. I remember Laxman batting with Ishant at Mohali in 2010. He was half-shielding Ishant. I dont remember the bowlers but it was like he was letting Ishu face some guy and he used to face all balls from the other end to a bowler against whom Ishant wasn't comfortable, probably Bollinger or Johnson.
This. I remember Laxman batting with Ishant at Mohali in 2010. He was half-shielding Ishant. I dont remember the bowlers but it was like he was letting Ishu face some guy and he used to face all balls from the other end to a bowler against whom Ishant wasn't comfortable, probably Bollinger or Johnson.
Immediately after Ishant came out to bat 34.2 -Johnson to Laxman, 1 run, back of length on the leg and middle line, clipped away for a single Ishant faced the next 4 balls 35.1 - Hilfenhaus to Laxman, 1 run, keeps a touch low after landing back of length, Lax crouches to push it to covers Ishant faced the next 5 balls 36.1 -Johnson to Laxman, 1 run, short in length outside the off stump and Laxman punches it to deep backward point fielder for a single. He doesn't believe in hoarding up the strike too much when batting with the tailenders. That's how he usually plays Ishant faced the next 5 balls 37.1 - Hauritz to Laxman, 1 run, flighted delivery that dips on Laxman who flicks it to deep midwicket for a single Ishant faced the next 5 balls Laxman took a single off every over for the next few overs, you can check the CI commentary. And last before lunch, he took a couple and in the 1st over of post lunch session Ishant had the strike. http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-australia-2010/engine/match/464526.html?innings=4;page=1;view=commentary
Saurav da' date=' the ship is sinking and kaptaan sahab is abandoning the sinking ship. Your confidence in your ability to predict Kohli's return has been shattered by Kohli's sensational batting. You are no longer confident of making cricketing assertions with regards to Kohli and thus are quitting the club and site. What's bad is that like Mullahs of Taliban you have brainwashed a young generation to be suicide bombers while you conveniently move to the next pasture. The brave thing to do would be to hold the edifice of the sinking ship rather than abandoning it and letting your brainwashed soldiers sink with it.[/quote'] Lal Train Bhaiya, I know I am repeating myself but cannot help it when you seem to have simple comprehension problems: a) I am NOT quitting AVKC. NOT NOT NOT. (Please go back to school if you couldn't understand what that meant.) AVKC will soon have its Twitter and Facebook editions and a lot more. I will quit ICF if Rat Sahab manages the average and that too simply to honour the bet and NOTHING ELSE. b) If you wanna delude yourself thinking Kohli's batting was sensational in the last two knocks, so be it. I don't think it's very difficult for you to be delusional - in fact, it probably comes naturally to you. c) I can and will continue to make a lot of assertions if I continue here. And dare you not call AVKC a sinking ship. In fact, AVKC will do perfectly fine whether I am on ICF or not. The deluge of LOLs on this thread will prove the truth once India reaches the shores of South Africa.
Lal Train Bhaiya, I know I am repeating myself but cannot help it when you seem to have simple comprehension problems: a) I am NOT quitting AVKC. NOT NOT NOT. (Please go back to school if you couldn't understand what that meant.) AVKC will soon have its Twitter and Facebook editions and a lot more. I will quit ICF if Rat Sahab manages the average and that too simply to honour the bet and NOTHING ELSE. b) If you wanna delude yourself thinking Kohli's batting was sensational in the last two knocks, so be it. I don't think it's very difficult for you to be delusional - in fact, it probably comes naturally to you.
:woot:
after dhoni's wicket he added 80 runs with tail-enders thats superb :dance:
:WTF: we were in a position to score quicker or declare the inn this guy played like as if we were in a position to lose the game and if you rate this innings as good dhawan will quit cricket forever :cantstop: