pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

Violence against Shia is a black mark on Pakistan. It's started during Zia ul Haq rule in 80s when he encouraged sectarian devision to boost his rule. What makes matters worse is the fact that PMLn is bed with these groups in Punjab.

lol so India is willing to accept 25 million people in your dreams.
I dunno about Indian government their call, but I would be happy to for shias, Ahmadiyya, and hindus from Pakistain to apply and grant asylum in India if resources can be provided. but never a sunni.

Violence against Shia is a black mark on Pakistan. It's started during Zia ul Haq rule in 80s when he encouraged sectarian devision to boost his rule. What makes matters worse is the fact that PMLn is bed with these groups in Punjab.
The policy of terrism against India was also started. Now what has happened is that you created the monsters for your purposes but the monsetrs are now attacking their master as well. Yet you still continiue the policy!!

Pak asks for neutral investigation... India rejects... Same india who never missed any opportunity ever to pressurize Pak on any matter using 3rd party channels...
Lol. Because Pakistan offered UN investigations. Trying to cleverly get back into Kashmir, after the Shimla accord in 1972 declared it a bilateral issue. India doesn't want to deal with them anymore, and UN said it was a bilateral issue too and so did the USA. Why not offer a independent investigation only of this specific issue ? India doesn't want internationalize Kashmir issue again.

AFAIK, kashmir is shia majority and going by whats happening to them in Pakistan, isnt it a bit naive and idiotic on the part of pakistan to claim Indian Kashmir as well? I just dont get it. First get your house in order and all this talk about India trying to take attention away from the Delhi rape case is just plain moronic. Atleast our people came out on the streets , In your so called Islamic republic, people are killing each other to prove their religious credentials.

AFAIK' date= kashmir is shia majority and going by whats happening to them in Pakistan, isnt it a bit naive and idiotic on the part of pakistan to claim Indian Kashmir as well? I just dont get it. First get your house in order and all this talk about India trying to take attention away from the Delhi rape case is just plain moronic. Atleast our people came out on the streets , In your so called Islamic republic, people are killing each other to prove their religious credentials.
Kashmir is Sunni majority and the Shias in Kashmir would not touch the "freedom" movement with a ten foot pole. They are as removed from the Azaadi camp as Hindus, Buddhists, and Sikhs. Kashmir is nothing but a Sunni fundamentalist movement which their leaders try to portray as an ethnic movement. It has zero support beyond Sunnis.

On this matter Ind dont trust Pak/Pak army claims... Pak dont trust ind/ind army claims... In such situation anywhere in the world probably only workable solution would b to involve 3rd party whom both can trust which Pak proposed but Ind not ready even for that, yeah I knw because they dont want to "internationalize" the issue, they never did so and also they have govt and judicial system unlike Pak etc etc... Lagay raho then...

On this matter Ind dont trust Pak/Pak army claims... Pak dont trust ind/ind army claims... In such situation anywhere in the world probably only workable solution would b to involve 3rd party whom both can trust which Pak proposed but Ind not ready even for that, yeah I knw because they dont want to "internationalize" the issue, they never did so and also they have govt and judicial system unlike Pak etc etc... Lagay raho then...
so why Pak so against building a wall on LOC?

Pretty sure India will accept a 3rd party for only this issue that is not UN WITH specific guidelines for that. Anyway, UN and US have themselves refused to get involved.