pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

Check it out yourself... btw Pak army did that? "When/where ?" now I am in "denial mode" Note: "Denial mode" is applicable only on Paksitani people, Pakistani media, Pakistani Army, Pakistani govt.
Even we cant call them (few indian posters) D-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l. :dontknow:

these are reports and articles about pak and indian army.
He want to say dont copy/paste' date=' just provide short description and URL, like him...[/quote'] Err, I'm saying everyone knows of the excesses by either Army in Kashmir/Balochistan. We too have a presence in UN forces. What do you imply wrt topic ?

Err' date=' I'm saying everyone knows of the excesses by either Army in Kashmir/Balochistan. We too have a presence in UN forces. What do you imply wrt topic ?[/quote'] Balochistan is our internal matter. There is no Genocide issues in Balochistan by pak army. and Kashmir is international issue.

Balochistan is our internal matter. There is no Genocide issues in Balochistan by pak army. and Kashmir is international issue.
Neither is there a genocide in Kashmir :beee: You know what we think about the internationalization of Kashmir :icflove:

Al Jazeera is one of the most respected news source in the world
I haven't followed too many of their stories, so did not comment on it but the general feedback is very positive with respect to them. I vaguely recall hearing on radio here that they might be starting a channel in the US - I might be wrong as was listening while driving, so was not really paying much attention.