Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

I doubt if he's actually fat because he eats a lot. Thyroid disorder can also cause people/kids to get very fat. His body is literally bulging from everywhere. Good sport though the kid!
I agree.that may well be the case. and hence its very rude to make jokes about his condition and even ask his food habits like Bhimani did:wall:
you laugh but this has been Dhoni's MO' date='he doesnt want to lose the series from here when its in his grasp,he has always been a sissy.[/quote'] i was mentioning his strategies only :giggle: and yes he has always played it safe or just call him a sissy
I doubt if he's actually fat because he eats a lot. Thyroid disorder can also cause people/kids to get very fat. His body is literally bulging from everywhere. Good sport though the kid!
But he did say that he takes 1 litre of Milk in his breakfast ... That must be something.
I doubt he even knows how much is 1 ltr.was just trying to dodge that stupid question
I know ... It was in fact stupid of Bhimani and Ravi commenting about his eating habits on mainstream media. His family should Sue Ravi Shastri in Punjab High Court. B->

Apples and oranges... Raina, Yuvraj are batsmen who bowled a bit. Jadeja is a bowler who bats. Why aren't you talking about the 14 wickets he's taken in this series so far? Did Yuvraj or Raina take 14 wickets in their entire Test careers?