Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

Yorkers are effective when there is reverse swing unless u are really quick.Even indian tailenders like bhajji' date='kumble,ishant,ashwin,dhoni have played good knocks.[/quote'] A good yorker is effective period. With reverse swing or even just inswing in general it becomes more effective and combined with pace it becomes lethal but a good yorker is an effective ball anyway.
Fair enough' date=' I doubt many bowlers (except Malinga) actually practise yorkers in the net[/quote'] Yep and that's the problem. Someone like Ishant, with his height, would be a devastating bowler to the tail if he could bowl a good yorker. I'm sure he never practices that though. To be honest, he has bigger problems to worry about though.
Tendulkar is one the BEST starters of an innings I have ever seen in Test cricket. The moment he's a bit positive; the entire environment changes. I can see Clarke having his balls in his mouth already.
I heard Dravid saying that SRT's starts are very different when he is good touch. He plays some shots to get going very early in his innings and then settles down while most other batsmen are slow to start before getting at a steady pace.

I have already told you guys he will score 3 100s in this series, 1 will come in 1st Test, remaining 2 will come in 1st and 3rd innings of same test. He will score 500+ runs in this series with one man of the match award. But Clarke will beat him to MoS award. He will also tour South Africa, he will retire after playing 200 Tests. This series for Sachin will be Deja-Vu's of Dravid's last ENG tour.

I have already told you guys he will score 3 100s in this series' date=' 1 will come in 1st Test, remaining 2 will come in 1st and 3rd innings of same test. He will score 500+ runs in this series with one man of the match award. But Clarke will beat him to MoS award. He will also tour South Africa, he will retire after playing 200 Tests.[/quote'] okay if you say so
I have already told you guys he will score 3 100s in this series' date=' 1 will come in 1st Test, remaining 2 will come in 1st and 3rd innings of same test. He will score 500+ runs in this series with one man of the match award. But Clarke will beat him to MoS award. He will also tour South Africa, he will retire after playing 200 Tests.[/quote'] When is Lady Mahela's next period?