Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

They should stick with lyon.He bowled full today and outside off stump ' date='which is a good line.Indian batsman played him well today but this is a long series.The other aussie options are not worth it except if they might go for leftarmer .[/quote'] This, all Australian spinners are chit and series will definitely be 4-0 as I predicted but Lyon at least flights it consistently outside off and is better than Jeetan Patel type spinners.
Tum to Viru ka 200 banwa rahe the na.
heard you said something about raina too :cantstop:
As I said somewhere earlier too ... I am a fan, not an astrologer ... I say what I feel ... But I have already said I am a fan of Kohli and someone in the anti-MSD club was saying Dhoni is better than kohli or something and I said even though I am a fan of Kohli, Dhoni is my favourite player. And @just a fan ... I still stick to my Raina comment .. I believe he has in him to be a good test player ... may not be soon but he will plus he will get more chances than some other test rejects as he is a regular in ODIs.
Oh god what the world has come to.. even that Dholi scoring double tons. Another sign that test cricket is declining :sad: Australia is in big trouble here. There seems to be no spin talent is emerging for them. Curse of Murali .. now keep opposing to doosra and unorthodoxy :finger:
he is better than sanga now :yay::yay:

Ashwin fined for breach of ICC Code of Conduct

R Ashwin was charged with breaching ICCÃÔ Code of Conduct for appearing on the field of play in improper attire and has been fined 10% of his match fees after the third day of first Test between India and Australia in Chennai on Sunday (February 24). Ashwin was found to have exceeded the maximum permitted number of manufacturers logos to be displayed, when he walked out to bat at the MA Chidambaram Stadium. He was adjudged to have breached Article 2.1.1 of the ICC Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel, which relates to ÅÃreach of the ICCÃÔ Clothing and Equipment Regulations during an International Match? Ashwin accepted the Level 1 charge and the sanction proposed by Chris Broad, the Match Referee. The charge was brought forth by Marais Erasmus and Kumar Dharmasena, the on-field umpires, and Vineet Kulkarni, the third umpire. The charge on Ashwin was the only blemish on an otherwise good day for India. At the end of play, they lead Australia by 135 runs after putting up 515 for 8, thanks to a stunning double-century by Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the captain, and a century by Virat Kohli. Ashwin, however, had a day to forget after his heroics on the opening day, when he bagged seven wickets for 103. He lasted all of six balls, scoring just three, before being bowled by Nathan Lyon.
http://www.wisdenindia.com/cricket-news/ashwin-fined-icc-clothing-breach/52155 :confused: