Piyush Chawla

kabira

The good thing is that Dravid played him in all 7 games..and his confident grew a lot. he was ripping those leggies in final ODI..The guys is our future. I was mighty impressed with his attitude..was never afraid to bowl even at the likes of Pieterson. He got Pieterson out twice.. All he is to do is now 1) Stay humble, keep improving. 2) Improve his batting 3) Improve his fielding a bit.

Googly has to be a secret weapon of Leggie, but Chawla bowls too many googlies in an over.... he might have to re-think his strategy. But I agree his attitude of never say die is awesome :two_thumbs_up:

pathan's career is ruined? what non sense' date=' he is only 22[/quote'] yes he's only 22 and its a fact that he is STRUGGLING to not only find his line/length but also a spot in indian team ... do i make sense now ? :confused_smile:

Piyush Chawla is future of Indian cricket. Still drooling at his dismissal of Ian Bell in 6th ODI. Bell was well set in 40's and Chawla had him in all sorts of trouble on a an absolute road of a pitch, finally nailing him on 49. Test class bowling that.

PC was alright' date=' I dont feel we need to sing his praises yet. He is ok, needs to improve a lot more, and lets wait for a year or so to see how he progresses.[/quote'] he will gone after aussie series, mark my words. After the torture aussies give him, PC will forget how to hold the ball like his fellow Raina who forgot to bat.
he will gone after aussie series' date=' mark my words. After the torture aussies give him, PC will forget how to hold the ball like his fellow Raina who forgot to bat.[/quote'] Did Warne forget to bowl after being tortured by Indians in '98? Piyush has a long way to go, but he will need to get those kind of experiences too so that he can learn to deal with them in future!

if PC continues bowling more and more googlies in an over than it'll be piece of cake for batsmen to read his line and length.... and rest will be history .... he haaassss to be bring more variations .... but for an 18 yr old, he has the right attitude towards the game