So heres a thought

Zap_Brannigan

donating is ur heck.. u can do watver u want to with your money... but demanding is ridiculous.. as the poster is not asking u to read his post..hence u cant demand 10$ for ur time loss.. :finger: ur reading these posts at ur will and not at others will.. :finger: so relax and pileuponm ur credit by not donating.... hehe

With the new money system,I am gonna donate 10$ to every post i like,whether it was a good joke or a brilliant statistical analysis. And demand 10$ for every post that was a waste of my time. (No, this thread is not included).
Done :P This is so going to be abused... [Edit: removed.. this is rife for abuse]

With the new money system,I am gonna donate 10$ to every post i like,whether it was a good joke or a brilliant statistical analysis. And demand 10$ for every post that was a waste of my time. (No, this thread is not included). PS: Mods,Can't we have a tax free system here?Isn't real life taxes enuf?
:hysterical::hysterical: I am with you on that brother. To start with I donate 10$ to this post right here. (Pssssst if you find a cr@ppy thread let me know, I shall go and ask for chanda myself too!)

I dont believe in wealth accumulation. The moment i have worthwhile amount of dollars , i shall donate it to someone i feel deserves it more than me for something that they have done. I got $650 now. Wonder who i should give to... :clock:
kodai maamannan karnan. :P