Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!

Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

you are comparing batsman n bowler.Raina n Yuvraj were batsmen so when they did well here they were picked there thinking they'll do well there too.Its lot harder to say for batsmen but for spinner,he doesnt he doesnt need to be picked for SA.just perform at home when spinners rule n fast bowlers will do the job in foreignland.there spinner would just be required as support bowler
It's the same idea. You don't (or should not) waste time on players who are not going to be able to perform in all conditions. And what's this thing about a spinner being a support bowler away? Yes they might not run through sides, but they still have to take important wickets at crucial intervals. Jadeja won't be able to buy a wicket in those conditions with all his IPL earnings as we saw in the CB series.
the proper pace attack is rendered useless in the conditions so Murali Vijay can feast on it n be 'groomed' for SA.where he'll be exposed.the better way to go about it is on A tours where they will face same conditions,if not the same level of attack,the conditions there will make even those bowlers more threatening
Why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't Rahane play in this series and go on A tours?
you are correct about 'weeding crap' out part but still it doesnt need to be done in a Test match.its no preparatory camp.the whole focus should be on winning the Test at hand
Jadeja is hardly helping us win tests. He is picking a steady 3-4 wickets per match after bowling a million overs and is a walking wicket.
not comparing Ojha's a top bowler.just speculating how'd he go in those conditions as he hasnt even played one test in such conditions.lets see,I wont mind him either
Well at the moment he is not even being played at home, forget about getting a game away.
Jadeja has done well.Chawla n Mishra wouldnt done as well as you were saying,its not much different from some of the pitches they played on
Yes, these pitches are very different from the ones over the past seasons. Chawla did better than Jadeja in the Nagpur test they played together, that's how crap Jadeja is. Rasool, Dhruv, Saxena have all run through this Australian batting line up in the tour games. That's how crap Jadeja is.
Does this imply Ojha is better bowler than Jadeja.
yes.Ojha is much more attacking bowler for these conditions with his flight n turn,even if hes not accurate much.it doesnt matter much as he'll take wickets only thing I said is in foreign conditions the same flight wont get him turn,but instead will invite batsmen to hit,specially if he is not accurate. So I'm undecided on him for foreign conditions.not saying Jaddu is better,but that Ojha wont do much so might as well pick someone whos accurate and can hold an end up,even if he is a darter.in Jaddu's case he can bat a bit too,which overall makes him comparable to Ojha only in foreign conditions. anyway as I said earlier,I wont mind either being picked
yes.Ojha is much more attacking bowler for these conditions with his flight n turn,even if hes not accurate much.it doesnt matter much as he'll take wickets only thing I said is in foreign conditions the same flight wont get him turn,but instead will invite batsmen to hit,specially if he is not accurate. So I'm undecided on him for foreign conditions.not saying Jaddu is better,but that Ojha wont do much so might as well pick someone whos accurate and can hold an end up,even if he is a darter.in Jaddu's case he can bat a bit too,which overall makes him comparable to Ojha only in foreign conditions. anyway as I said earlier,I wont mind either being picked
ojha has a stunning record in county cricket.. and its not just flight he can change his pace if needed but jaddu is a darter and his darts wont turn a centi meter away from home we will see harbhajan like figures of 200-1,150-0
It's the same idea. You don't (or should not) waste time on players who are not going to be able to perform in all conditions. And what's this thing about a spinner being a support bowler away? Yes they might not run through sides, but they still have to take important wickets at crucial intervals. Jadeja won't be able to buy a wicket in those conditions with all his IPL earnings as we saw in the CB series.
Ofcourse they have to take wickets,but main job is of pacers. CB series was bad for him,but an ODI tourney is hardly any indicator of Test potential.
Why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't Rahane play in this series and go on A tours? Jadeja is hardly helping us win tests. He is picking a steady 3-4 wickets per match after bowling a million overs and is a walking wicket.
picked up 5 in Chennai,lets see how he goes tomorrow
Well at the moment he is not even being played at home, forget about getting a game away.
lol yeah,too many lefties in Oz lineup:giggle:
Yes, these pitches are very different from the ones over the past seasons. Chawla did better than Jadeja in the Nagpur test they played together, that's how crap Jadeja is. Rasool, Dhruv, Saxena have all run through this Australian batting line up in the tour games. That's how crap Jadeja is.
Chawla did better than Ojha n Ashwin too in Nagpur Test.are they crap too?ofcourse not.one test doesnt say much. tour games are tour games,cant be compared to Test match
ojha has a stunning record in county cricket.. and its not just flight he can change his pace if needed but jaddu is a darter and his darts wont turn a centi meter away from home we will see harbhajan like figures of 200-1,150-0
even Imran Tahir has a stunning county record.thier players are crap against any spin:giggle: Ojha relies on flight a lot.doesnt bowl the quick one much
even Imran Tahir has a stunning county record.thier players are crap against any spin:giggle: Ojha relies on flight a lot.doesnt bowl the quick one much
Lord do you really think conventional bowlers who give air are hammered on non-turning tracks and darters are more successful compared to them?
please answer this and what do u think about swann ? who flights the ball or herath?
He may not click overseas but overseas conditions doesn,t demand 5 bowlers hence most likely we play with 3 seamers and ashwin.! why should we select a team for home series based on what will they do overseas? :stupid:
Lord do you really think conventional bowlers who give air are hammered on non-turning tracks and darters are more successful compared to them?
just giving air bowlers are hammered.you need to give it a rip like Swann or Monty. darters are not successful,just accurate bowlers have more chance of tying an end,darters or flighters.
He may not click overseas but overseas conditions doesn' date='t demand 5 bowlers hence most likely we play with 3 seamers and ashwin.! why should we select a team for home series based on what will they do overseas? :stupid:[/quote'] jaddu will score 400 at perth :haha:
just giving air bowlers are hammered.you need to give it a rip like Swann or Monty. darters are not successful,just accurate bowlers have more chance of tying an end,darters or flighters.
ojha is accurate and no.. ur totally wrong guys who give flight dont get hammered just just readi n discussing he does not turns the ball and based all ur logic on it! he turns the ball as much as herath and other bowlers who have been good in past please dont ever say again that darters do well..they dont u need to give flight specially away from home as pitch doesn ot assist u and u have to defeat batsman in air!
Ofcourse they have to take wickets,but main job is of pacers. CB series was bad for him,but an ODI tourney is hardly any indicator of Test potential.
Point is that Jadeja can't be relied upon to perform even a supporting role of picking up a few wickets in those conditions. He has a good ODI record at home. Why did he suck in CB series? What's an indicator of test potential? Firing darts on dustbowls?
Chawla did better than Ojha n Ashwin too in Nagpur Test.are they crap too?ofcourse not.one test doesnt say much.
Ojha and Ashwin have prior record of success. What do Chawla and Jadeja have? Ghanta.
tour games are tour games,cant be compared to Test match
Tour games don't count. Nagpur test doesn't count. CB series doesn't count. County cricket doesn't count. Basically, any place where Jadeja's mediocrity has been exposed, except dustbowls doesn't count.
Point is that Jadeja can't be relied upon to perform even a supporting role of picking up a few wickets in those conditions. He has a good ODI record at home. Why did he suck in CB series? What's an indicator of test potential? Firing darts on dustbowls? Ojha and Ashwin have prior record of success. What do Chawla and Jadeja have? Ghanta. Tour games don't count. Nagpur test doesn't count. CB series doesn't count. County cricket doesn't count. Basically, any place where Jadeja's mediocrity has been exposed, except dustbowls doesn't count.
:hysterical:
Point is that Jadeja can't be relied upon to perform even a supporting role of picking up a few wickets in those conditions. He has a good ODI record at home. Why did he suck in CB series? What's an indicator of test potential? Firing darts on dustbowls? Ojha and Ashwin have prior record of success. What do Chawla and Jadeja have? Ghanta. Tour games don't count. Nagpur test doesn't count. CB series doesn't count. County cricket doesn't count. Basically, any place where Jadeja's mediocrity has been exposed, except dustbowls doesn't count.
Tell me one thing, if you did not know the name of the bowler and were told this young spinner has taken 11 wickets@27 in 5 and a bit innings (though on spin friendly tracks), would you still call him rubbish?
Tell me one thing' date=' if you did not know the name of the bowler and were told this young spinner has taken 11 wickets@27 in 5 and a bit innings (though on spin friendly tracks), would you still call him rubbish?[/quote'] its not the name its that he has seen the legend perform :giggle:
Tell me one thing' date=' if you did not know the name of the bowler and were told this young spinner has taken 11 wickets@27 in 5 and a bit innings (though on spin friendly tracks), would you still call him rubbish?[/quote'] I don't have anything against his name or Jadejas. I've seen him bowl and it's on that basis I am calling him rubbish. I can't see how he can pick up wickets away from designer dustbowls and line ups weak against spin, just like Raju and Chauhan could not, though Raju was probably a better bowler than Jadeja.