Homeworkgate: Watson, Pattinson among four axed for third Test

NareshK

Sadly, the damage has already been done. Clarke and Arthur have mentally hurt Watson and the other 3 players they axed. Now this team will not be united. Im actually very saddened right now. I did not expect Clarke to follow a douche like Arthur. He will come to regret this. For something trivial as this, he sided with dictator Arthur and wound up ruining the team's harmony for a long time. It will take them MONTHS to completely recover from this.

The damage has already been done. Clarkr and Arthur have mentally hurt Watson and the other 3 players they axed. Now this team will not be united. Im actually very saddened right now. I did not expect Clarke to follow a douche like Arthur. He will come to regret this. Clarke should have been there for his team mates. Team harmony is now ruined.
Do NOT for a moment put this on Arthur. Clarke has been known to do these things, not Arthur.
Do NOT for a moment put this on Arthur. Clarke has been known to do these things' date=' not Arthur.[/quote'] I understand you, but Arthur was always known to be a Chappell esque coach. Everyone on this forums praised Clarke and acknowledged his so called maturity after gaining the captaincy. I honestly never saw Arthur as a humble individual EVEN during his days with the Saffas. I believed that Clarke had gotten rid of his childish ways..
I understand you' date=' [b']but Arthur was always known to be a Chappell esque coach. Everyone on this forums praised Clarke and acknowledged his so called maturity after gaining the captaincy. I honestly never saw Arthur as a humble individual EVEN during his days with the Saffas. I believed that Clarke had gotten rid of his childish ways..
Well - not really. Clarke has had such problems way before Arthur - Katich, Symonds etc. will tell you more.
Pattinson must be banging his head against well. After such a lion hearted effort this is what he gets. How can he write "Top order sucks" etc. Isn't it something you could even find in forums.
Precisely. Arthur's antics honestly were detrimental to the team.