Homeworkgate: Watson, Pattinson among four axed for third Test

NareshK

they have been ok. Not bad or good but ok. They won the series 1-0 in sl won the series v india 4-0 and sl 3-0. lost to s africa at home and now india.
I said apart from the two whitewashes at home against two teams piss poor overseas. And that Galle win was a sham.
Watson is going home to his pregnant wife.
He had not announced it earlier .. he was supposed to play at Mohali?? What happened suddenly. Dont tell me that the management let him go back after reprimanding him. Plus arthur said that all four will be available to play at Delhi.
He had not announced it earlier .. he was supposed to play at Mohali?? What happened suddenly. Dont tell me that the management let him go back after reprimanding him. Plus arthur said that all four will be available to play at Delhi.
yup.
Gerard Whateley @GerardWhateley Australian cricket's cultural and leadership issues exploding. Shane Watson coming home from India #breakingpoint
Darren Gough @DGoughie I'm our day the best were paid well as we're rewarded ,now average players overpaid due to world t20 events ,attitudes therefore changed