ICF World T20I Draft

Bit of a farce this game is now... were going for players with best averages even though guys like D Smith, Dockerell even Prag Ojha are ****..inflated by performances vs cr@p teams and by very short t20 careers We should have a no associate/ only test nations player rule...and a min matches played rule Anyway Im gonna stick with the formula and go for Mohammad Shahzad Mohammadi of Afghanistan
agree

^It is a bit too late now though. Unless we go back and each one of us revises the associate team picks and replaces them... depends on how seriously were going to take this... my main issue is that some one like that Afghan player I had averages 30. If he plays zakks team say realistically he is not going to score 30 against Steyn and Narine.

^It is a bit too late now though. Unless we go back and each one of us revises the associate team picks and replaces them... depends on how seriously were going to take this... my main issue is that some one like that Afghan player I had averages 30. If he plays zakks team say realistically he is not going to score 30 against Steyn and Narine.
we'll change it if everyone agrees