Why Tendulkar must retire now

The guy who has thrashed likes of Warne and Murli now cannot even survive against Lyon. What a travesty! Real injustice to a legend by himself.
he has always been troubled by lulloo bowlers.remember Cameron White got him in 2008.He even admits it.nothing new that
The guy who has thrashed likes of Warne and Murli now cannot even survive against Lyon. What a travesty! Real injustice to a legend by himself.
When did Sachin trash Murali? Plus what exactly does the overrated Warne average versus India, the best players of spin, and more importantly in India. Even Lyon I am sure has better returns than him in India and that is not saying much.
When did Sachin trash Murali? Plus what exactly does the overrated Warne average versus India' date= the best players of spin, and more importantly in India. Even Lyon I am sure has better returns than him in India and that is not saying much.
Sachin overrated, Warne overrated, Sehwag overrated. haramuk.. u never fail to amaze me . :haha:
he has always been troubled by lulloo bowlers.remember Cameron White got him in 2008.He even admits it.nothing new that
So he can't play "laloo" bowlers, and he can't play good bowlers anymore. Who exactly is he supposed to score runs against? In SA bowling attack consisting of Steyn, Morkel, Philander and Peterson whom will he score runs against?
When did Sachin trash Murali? Plus what exactly does the overrated Warne average versus India' date=' the best players of spin, and more importantly in India. Even Lyon I am sure has better returns than him in India and that is not saying much.[/quote'] He has lot of runs against SL and Aus when both played and played them easily.
thats why he retired on 49 ODI tons?
The way Sachin got his 49th ODI ton and the way he celebrated the so called 100th "international" ton, is an indicator on how much he cares about records. No doubt he plays for personal records.(there is certainly truth to that, when so many people time and again raise the same thing). However, the bigger culprits are the selectors who go along with Sachin's wishes, when they should have dropped him too after the 2011 Aussie tour, along with Dravid and Laxman who were forced in a way to go out.
Exactly my point. We had him and other so-called "experienced" batsmen there too' date=' but still we failed miserably! It's not about experience. It's about scoring runs and getting wickets..... and Sachin hasn't been scoring many.[/quote'] Yeah,its about scoring runs.but mix of experience with youth always helps rather than one either way.I dont expect his replacement to get runs too,whoever it is.Its gonna be on Pujara,Kohli and openers and they need some experience to guide them,surely it can be done from the dressing room too like a coach,but in the middle its altogether better,I have seen Sachin pick up important things quickly and point it out. If he plays FC and scores,It wont be bad idea to take him imo.the series is long way away though
The way Sachin got his 49th ODI ton and the way he celebrated the so called 100th "international" ton' date=' is an indicator on how much he cares about records. No doubt he plays for personal records[b'].(there is certainly truth to that, when so many people time and again raise the same thing). However, the bigger culprits are the selectors who go along with Sachin's wishes, when they should have dropped him too after the 2011 Aussie tour, along with Dravid and Laxman who were forced in a way to go out.
WTH?
Yeah' date='its about scoring runs.but mix of experience with youth always helps rather than one either way.[b']I dont expect his replacement to get runs too,whoever it is.Its gonna be on Pujara,Kohli and openers and they need some experience to guide them,surely it can be done from the dressing room too like a coach,but in the middle its altogether better,I have seen Sachin pick up important things quickly and point it out. If he plays FC and scores,It wont be bad idea to take him imo.the series is long way away though
What cr@p! So we want to take a 40 year old has been to SA who has no chance in hell to score just because his replacement "will not be able to score either"!!!! How do you know for a fact? What if we unearth another Pujara? In any case taking a youngster is better so he gains "experience" of SA tour rather than a 40 year old has been who's probably looking for another record (200 Tests).
Sachin overrated, Warne overrated, Sehwag overrated. haramuk.. u never fail to amaze me . :haha:
I never said SRT is overrated, in Tests for India he is on par with Dravid and Laxman who along with Sachin are great players. Sehwag certainly is a FTB as his record indicates out-side of the sub-continent and is overated, perhaps because of the maverick players he is, plus Warne for all the great accolades he gets especially from the white Aussie and English press, who claim him to be the greatest spinner ever, by taking digs at Murali, is not the greatest spinner, especially when one considers that he has a gaping hole while bowling to the best players of spin and his record in India. So in that sense overrated.
What cr@p! So we want to take a 40 year old has been to SA who has no chance in hell to score just because his replacement "will not be able to score either"!!!! How do you know for a fact? What if we unearth another Pujara? In any case taking a youngster is better so he gains "experience" of SA tour rather than a 40 year old has been who's probably looking for another record (200 Tests).
no chance in hell?how do you know for a fact?easy to ask,no? both are gonna be bets,then I'll rather bet on someone who has done well there,who knows his form may come back?:winky: and no,we cant unearth other Pujara in SA conditions,the already unearthed Pujara would do well to have a decent series there
I never said SRT is overrated' date=' in Tests for India he is on par with Dravid and Laxman who along with Sachin are great players. Sehwag certainly is a FTB as his record indicates out-side of the sub-continent and is overated, perhaps because of the maverick players he is, plus Warne for all the great accolades he gets especially from the white Aussie and English press, who claim him to be the greatest spinner ever, by taking digs at Murali, is not the greatest spinner, especially when [b']one considers that he has a gaping hole while bowling to the best players of spin and his record in India. So in that sense overrated.
Thanks for another laugh. :hysterical::hysterical: Check Murli's avg in Aus who are not even best players of spin.
no chance in hell?how do you know for a fact?easy to ask,no? both are gonna be bets,then I'll rather bet on someone who has done well there,who knows his form may come back?:winky: and no,we cant unearth other Pujara in SA conditions,the already unearthed Pujara would do well to have a decent series there
So you think taking a 40 year old has-been is better than taking a youngster who deserves to be there?
So you think taking a 40 year old has-been is better than taking a youngster who deserves to be there?
Which youngster deserves to be there?Kohli,Pujara,Dhawan,Vijay.they'll already go.If anyone does well on A tour,maybe but we dont need so many youngsters there imo.just Dhoni will be left for experience then
Thanks for another laugh. :hysterical::hysterical: Check Murli's avg in Aus who are not even best players of spin.
You can laugh all you want. But even if go by stats, Murali is much better than Warne all things considered, unless as the Aussiesand their press does deflect the discussion to other non-cricket related things, when the ICC cleared Murali, for being unfairly persecuted.