IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

I offer to 1:2 odds to anyone who is willing to bet FOR a MI tournament win this year. MI loses, you pay me the money, MI wins, I pay you double of what you originally bet. Let us see how many real Mafia fans out there are willing to put the moolah where their mouths is. :nono:
I've a counter offer. MI will go further than CSK in this years IPL. I am willing to offer you 1:2 odds. If MI go further than CSK, you pay me the money. If we don't, I pay you twice of what you wagered. Are you game?

I offer to 1:2 odds to anyone who is willing to bet FOR a MI tournament win this year. MI loses, you pay me the money, MI wins, I pay you double of what you originally bet. Let us see how many real Mafia fans out there are willing to put the moolah where their mouths is. :nono:
Official betting sites are offering 5/1 odds and you are trying to coax people with 2/1. Coming from the state of Raja, that doesn't surprise me. :orderorder:

Telecom operator Videocon Mobile is Mumbai Indians' associate sponsor

ipl-telecom-operator-videocon-mobile-is-mumbai-indians-associate-sponsor.jpg NEW DELHI: Telecom operator Videocon Mobile Services (VMS) has signed an agreement with Mukesh Ambani- owned Mumbai Indians to be its associate sponsor in this year's IPL season......
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/advertising/ipl-telecom-operator-videocon-mobile-is-mumbai-indians-associate-sponsor/articleshow/19346870.cms

Hi! Remember me?:nervous: Bookies offering 5:1 odds. You think you can get away with 2:1? Chal, lets tilt it. I'll turn the tables lets see what you're willing to bet for a CSK win.