ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

Huge :fail: 1st innings Small town boy leads by 81 points. Bravo could get MOTM to make it 101. And in the second innings he is Dhobi, Bravo's batting and Pollard's bowling/catching :wall: All I have is Mitchell Johnson and Sir Jadeja's batting. Im gone now. :(( Don't know when Ill win my first SS :(( congrats to STB :hatsoff:

Yep MJ doesnt look like doing much. Congrats to STB. Choked on the last day, cant believe with only 3 different players I've comfortably lost despite over 100 point lead at start of day. Gonna win the CT SS badly :mad: Gonna go to bed now, crying myself to sleep. Not gonna watch rest of this, mood off.

Yep MJ doesnt look like doing much. Congrats to STB. Choked on the last day, cant believe with only 3 different players I've comfortably lost despite over 100 point lead at start of day. Gonna win the CT SS badly :mad: Gonna go to bed now, crying myself to sleep. Not gonna watch rest of this, mood off.
ok yaar no problem 2nd place is better than wooden spoon :giggle:

:omg::aha::dance: Just can't imagine that I have pulled it off on the last day of the tournament... Kxip don't feel bad man...its just a game...you played well too :bow: Congrats to other guys also who have won :icflove:
Congrats :band: :band: :band: