ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

third. This saving subs thingy has cost me truckload of points I blame zakk
I didn't took his advice :giggle: and took India-KXIP fan's advice and since then i have not dropped one place, just gone up.:two_thumbs_up: But still very low subs left. :sad:

I didn't took his advice :giggle: and took India-KXIP fan's advice and since then i have not dropped one place' date=' just gone up.:two_thumbs_up: But still very low subs left. :sad:[/quote'] I take a look at his subs left than take a look at mine and then figure out a way to not make a sub and rely on :pray:

I didn't took his advice :giggle: and took India-KXIP fan's advice and since then i have not dropped one place' date=' just gone up.:two_thumbs_up: But still very low subs left. :sad:[/quote'] My advice > zakk's advice :giggle: :giggle: Hopefully won't be in same situation with Marsh and/or Vohra :((

I didn't took his advice :giggle: and took India-KXIP fan's advice and since then i have not dropped one place' date=' just gone up.:two_thumbs_up: But still very low subs left. :sad:[/quote'] and i have so many subs and i am thinking to stay on 100 for some more matches :yay: