ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

WTF...when I click on my team it is still showing yesterday's team...but when I click on manage team its showing the changes I made today...:confused: I changed my team today afternoon but it seems the changes are effective only one the next day...:( I had made Gayle skipper :( I wasted 4 transfers...I am such a noob...:(

WTF...when I click on my team it is still showing yesterday's team...but when I click on manage team its showing the changes I made today...:confused: I changed my team today afternoon but it seems the changes are effective only one the next day...:( I had made Gayle skipper :( I wasted 4 transfers...I am such a noob...:(
No, on the top it must be showing Match 1, Go to Match 2 for updated team and points

Phew...thought I lost it yesterday ....the changes were effective ...:)
Small town boy with small thinking, the changes were effective were they? What's your rank now then? 10th or 12th? :haha: Anyway this SS is definitely mine, Im sick and tired of doing well everytime but not winning when there are chit SS's who fluke it once then are below par for rest of their career.

Small town boy with small thinking, the changes were effective were they? What's your rank now then? 10th or 12th? :haha: Anyway this SS is definitely mine, Im sick and tired of doing well everytime but not winning when there are chit SS's who fluke it once then are below par for rest of their career.
It's 9th by the way...Doesn't matter ....it is my first time playing fantasy leauge... And still there is a loooong way to go...lets wait and watch... Congo for 1st rank...:)