The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

Fluke win for MI thanks to Ambani. CSK will be back :dance:
You've clearly ought to find your team other rivals. We (MI) are tired of this one sided rivalry. We beat you convincingly at the Chepauk, where Dhoni was scared witless and couldn't even time his 6 to clear the boundary, we bundled you to below hundred at the Wankhede. This is getting monotonous. I suggest your Mascot (Sidhoni) or ICF CSK Godfather (Ram) just throw in the towel, and find other rivals agianst whom you may have some chance of victory- Pune Warriors or KKR or DD.

You've clearly ought to find your team other rivals. We (MI) are tired of this one sided rivalry. We beat you convincingly at the Chepauk, where Dhoni was scared witless and couldn't even time his 6 to clear the boundary, we bundled you to below hundred at the Wankhede. This is getting monotonous. I suggest your Mascot (Sidhoni) or ICF CSK Godfather (Ram) just throw in the towel, and find other rivals agianst whom you may have some chance of victory- Pune Warriors or KKR or DD.
Your team also depends on Lungi man

Its unbecoming' date=' and altogether demeaning to speak so highly of Anil Kumble.[/quote'] he is not proper lungi , may be mysore silk lungi. but i am talking about KD , who is typical coloured lungi.

You've clearly ought to find your team other rivals. We (MI) are tired of this one sided rivalry. We beat you convincingly at the Chepauk' date=' where Dhoni was scared witless and couldn't even time his 6 to clear the boundary, we bundled you to below hundred at the Wankhede. This is getting monotonous..[/quote'] 2010 - Beaten MI in finals. Check 2012 - Beaten MI in SF. Check. 2009 - Eliminated MI even to qualify for semi's. Check yeah, one sided and monotonous :hysterical: :hysterical: Ur "rivals" are QXIP :giggle: