Royal Challengers Bangalore thread

FischerTal

It's worn in all parts of India.......but it is the signature of Tams and Keralites.....
our signature more than just lungis :facepalm: Dhotis, Idlis, handlebar moustache, excess use of hairoil, jasmine flower and gold jewellery by women, less westernised, and being too cool :hatsoff:

our signature more than just lungis :facepalm: Dhotis, Idlis, handlebar moustache, excess use of hairoil, jasmine flower and gold jewellery by women, less westernised, and being too cool :hatsoff:
Man.....don't talk about idlis.....no friggin South Indian joint in the part of LA I live in....I is crave masala dosas.....:((

too many jalebi's in RCB thread :giggle: both learn to prepare masala dosa and then support RCB :agree:
LOL.....We have better things to do than to become bavarchi annas in some Udupi restaurant ....:giggle:...also, didn't know being regional masterchef was a pre-requisite to support an IPL team....:dontknow:.....

LOL.....We have better things to do than to become bavarchi annas in some Udupi restaurant ....:giggle:...also' date=' didn't know being regional masterchef was a pre-requisite to support an IPL team....:dontknow:.....[/quote'] You shld learn atleast 1 local thing to show the support.. When I supported MI, i learnt to prepare missal paav :proud:

You shld learn atleast 1 local thing to show the support.. When I supported MI, i learnt to prepare missal paav :proud:
But that is Puneri specialty......:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:......Mumbaikars like Vada Pav more......and....I know how to prepare Kori Rotti and the chicken curry specially used while eating it......

But that is Puneri specialty......:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:......Mumbaikars like Vada Pav more......and....I know how to prepare Kori Rotti and the chicken curry specially used while eating it......
Anyhow I like it more than vadapaav :--D :--D I like Faloodas in Pune.. we used to travel Mahabhaleshwar just for that falooda.. miss those days :((