Royal Challengers Bangalore thread

FischerTal

update from CI: Rain has stopped. Super Soppers on the field. We have lost about seven overs by now dont worry :rcb: u cant escape the test!!
:phehehe: another big talker , no where to seen when lungi is slipped

Wrong thread ' date=' What movies you watched today is in chit chat section[/quote'] I started watching a 2 part tragedy. 1st part was just concluded today on a happy note for the protagonists (RCB). I'm afraid the concluding part tomorrow may not be so pleasant for them. :((

I started watching a 2 part tragedy. 1st part was just concluded today on a happy note for the protagonists (RCB). I'm afraid the concluding part tomorrow may not be so pleasant for them. :((
Don't worry it's going to be a commercial ending the good guys a.k.a :srh: will win

I started watching a 2 part tragedy. 1st part was just concluded today on a happy note for the protagonists (RCB). I'm afraid the concluding part tomorrow may not be so pleasant for them. :((
we can console ourselves by repeating Sresaaanth sresaaaanth

Don't worry it's going to be a commercial ending the good guys a.k.a :srh: will win
You have my support bro....I don't want these chedhs to qualify.....they don't deserve to....you guys have shown superior team spirit this year....